Does anyone know good nice cages that can be ordered on line, and where?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovableLops

Reaction score
The cage i want to make is going to be very hard as i have to be a perfectionist of course, but if i can find a cheap cage that i like i will buy one instead. Does anyone have any good sites that sell nice cages?

I cant say I know any place..but I am forever cruising around craigslist and I see tons of cages, hutches and all sorts of things for sale.

I always get the impression people go all out, buy everything, realize how much a bunny needs and starts to get rid of everything, including the bun and hoping to make some of the money back they spent..

Just thought I would mention it...never know what kind of steal you might find on there.

When I was done dealing with birds...I gave ALL of my supplies, cages everything away for free...might want to check that part of CL too....

Good Luck...

yeah i have been. not much i like, and i will be getting a "extra" pay check of about idk $200 so thats my limit for building, i want to make sure my bunny is happy and i manage money horribly by spending like every penny on animals so lol i am not worried about that. thanks though.
i will probably build him one. it will be around $100, not too bad

Can't say I have ever cared for the cages I see. Always seem $$$ and small.

Good luck with building one...I don't know if I could swing that past using the NIC's.

:):wave:

I agree with Kat...I would only ever suggest the Super Pet GIANT cage, as far as buying a cage from a pet store. Though I do not have that cage (yet!), I think it is perfect for rabbits and looks "cleaner" (eh...not so "thrown together"??) then a NIC cage.

undergunfire wrote:
I agree with Kat...I would only ever suggest the Super Pet GIANT cage, as far as buying a cage from a pet store. Though I do not have that cage (yet!), I think it is perfect for rabbits and looks "cleaner" (eh...not so "thrown together"??) then a NIC cage.
Well I stole the idea from you so you deserve the credit for this one :highfive:;)

Latest posts

Back