does anyone have any funny habits or quirks?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well You've got me started now....

1. I bite my nails all the time and i have tried to stop a thousand and one times but it is impossible. Mine are bitten lower than I have ever seen anyone elses.

2. When I eat tooty fruitys I always leave the pink ones until last.

3. Every different animal I know has its own signiture stroke - I always talk to every animal like there a person. My dad calls me the animal whisperer!

4. In the bath or shower I always wash my arms first and my hair last.

5. I always have to read before i can go to sleep. Otherwise i cannot sleep.

6. I hate lifts ever since I watched the episode of neighbours where izzy and karl got stuck in the lift. I only go in the see through ones.

7. My bed always has to be messy I like all the sheets to be around me not all tucked in.

8. I hate it when people don't put capitals in theright places if someone writes my name like this

becca i always have to tell them to put Becca it really annoys me!

Well they are just a few........... Gosh I'm strange :D

pinksalamander wrote:
maisy126 wrote:
4.an 'I' in a sentence (talking about the person who's writing it i.e. I went to bed)MUST be capitalized, else I have to edit it.
You must hate me then! Years of spellchecks automatically changing it for me have made me always put 'i'. When i'm handwriting is easier to write I, but when typing, its such an effort! Its weird though because at the beginning of a sentence i always do it but midway through a sentence i can never be bothered, and then i look back at it and think 'eww! What awful grammar!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
lol

I twirl my hair or run my fingers threw the ends when i'm tired/stressed/worried/bored/around boys, even ones i don't like.

i have to have a night light to sleep

i say 'ahha' a lot, i got it from my friends dad(who's also our preacher)

i'm hyper about my big toe nails(but that's mom's fault. don't get me started..........)

i think my feet have gotten more sensitive(i.e. easier to make them hurt)since i've gotten diabetes

i'm fitfull and restless ifi don't have a book to read, even if i'm not reading it obsessively(which is normal for me:D)

i'm sure i'll think of more. boy are we weird!

I hate teeth! Being a third grade teacher isn't the best fit for this, as there are still students losing their teeth around age 8-9. I don't like to see them wiggled, loose or out. I can't watch anything about teeth on television, either.

I can't watch movies that use those camera shots that jiggle, shake and move all around the screen. It makes me physically ill. I remember going to see Saving Private Ryan. We got there late, and had to sit in the seats right up front. Usually that's ok, but this time, with the camera moving all over...ugh. I kept my eyes shut for most of the film.

I have a complex about my nose. My first boyfriend told me he liked everything about me...except my nose. So, I'm very sensitive about it, and don't like it touched at all. Funny thing is, I took an Oral Communications class in college, and we videotaped ourselves to see if we said "um, um, um" all the time, or any other quirks. I touched my nose during pauses! Really...I'd reach up...and touch my nose. I thought it was incredibly odd, and I'm glad I had the class to teach me to stop that. How silly I looked!

I am a grammar nut. I've won awards for grammar back through school. My mother was an English teacher for years and constantly corrected my sister and me. I correct my students, and they tend to poke each other in the hall and remind each other to speak correctly around me. I always correct papers for grammar and spelling. I'm awful about it, and try to hold back. If you ever need something edited for grammar, let me know. heh

Well, there's a start, anyway. :D

Oh, geez, where to start?

1. I can't stand people staring at me when I eat. It freaks me out. =/

2. I sleep with a light on. AndI don't mean a small night light- Every night, I actually sleep with a /lamp/ on. Unless I'm with someone- than I'm ususally okay.

3. I have a "thing" for odd smells. IE- I love the smell of canned cat food.

4. I have to say good morning/Good night/Good bye to BunBun, or else I feel guilty.

5. I don't know the 12 months in order.

6. I /HATE/ it when people watch my computer screen. On youtube, of forums, playing a game, whatever. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I look at things I don't want them to see (not old enough for that), I just hate hate HATE it when people look at my computer screen! I wanted my computer screen to face the wall when we moved our computers, but unfourtunatly I was denied that request.

That originated from my brother. Whenever I was doing things, he would look at my computer and make comments. (IE- "What are you looking at?", "What's that?", "What site is that?", "Who are you talking to?", "What are you doing?", "What's that say?" (Yes, he'd try to READ things off sites I was on), etc etc. I really hate comments like that, as well as people looking at my computer screen in general...)

7. I have certain "moods" on whether I want to be neet and clean, or messy and unorganized.

8. I love the sound of ice popping. If I'm getting water, I'll make sure that the water is warm enough so that the ice will pop when I put it in.

9. I hate the sound of snow crunching.

10. when people mess with my hair, I tend to randomly get a chill.

11. I'm actually more organized when I'm unorganized (in most cases). For instance, if you were to ask me for something (IE- a ruler) I could look around at my mess, pull out a ruler, and hand it to you with hardly any trouble.

12. I have to have someone/thing with me when I cross a dark room to turn on the light. (this companion is usually a cat)

13. I keep my bedroom door shut all the time. This is because I don't want cats in my room. They go ontop of my shelves/etc and knock things down. I can't stand stuff like that.

14. I'm afraid of hights

15. I have a fear of drowning.

16. If I'm in a deep pond/etc, and there's an anchor/etc going to the bottom(and the chain just does down into the darkness), I get scared if I look under water and see it.

17. I bit my nails. I mean, a /lot/.

18. When My mom is talking to me about BunBun's needs,She'll often compare his needs to a wild bunny's. I. HATE. THAT.
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!

IE- A wild bunny wouldn't have _______, a wild bunny would ____________, A wild bunny would eat ___________, A wild bunny wouldn't need _______________, etc.

19. 202 is my "stalker number". It's basically just a number I see /everywhere/.

IE- My bus number is 202. If I were to look at the clock when staying up late, it's probably be 2:02am, If I were to pause a video, it would probably pause at two minutes and two seconds in, last year in science class, the room across the hall(I could see it from the science room)was room 202, I'd have 202 points in a game, I'd buy something on sale/with a coupon/plus shipping/etc and the final price would be $2.02, etc. I could go on...

20. Not about me, butBunBun has just an /amazing/ ability to find zip ties I've left on the ground.

21. It really irks me when people write BunBun's name as "Bunbun". Writing "Bun-Bun" irks me, too, but not as much. Saying "Bun Bun" still irks me, but not nearly as much. If someone is filling out a form that involves writing his name, and they write "Bunbun", I force them to go back and correct it.

22. As people have said- I can't sleep with the covers tucked in. I have to have the freedom to move the covers.

23. I don't care if it's over 100*F out, I have to sleep with a /least/ a sheet. I just can't sleep with nothing covering me.

24. I almost always wake up right before my alarm goes off (8am) I swear, almost every day. The strange thing is I'll wake up minutes before 8, lay there for a few minutes and try to go back to sleep, my alarm will go off, I'll turn it off, than just go back to sleep with hardly a problem. o_O Strange, really.

25. I hate milk. I'll try to avoid drinking it when possible.

I think that's enough for now. I could go on and on, I swear.

^^ Thanks for reading!

~Xila

I can't listen to the ending of a song. It makes me nervous , I'm not sure why...

Uhm..

When I'm in the car and it's raining and the wiper's are on, I have to close my eyes.

I'm TERRIFIED like, scared to death of seaweed.

Same with birds.

If I do something, and it doesn't work. I can't do it again for that day. (Like when a post poofs)

It bothers me when people put 4 for Four.

I'm more confident in talking to strangers then my friends. (If that makes sense)

I will not , Under any circumstances talk on the phone. NEVER. Witch is why my mom got me a cell phone, to text.

You will never see me go alone to knock on a door. I will text the person (If i know them) and tell them to come outside.

I will not ride in a elevator alone, Although I feel the safest when I am alone with a dog.

Uhm. That's all for now. :)

Nope, I have no weird habbits or quirks. I am completely normal... Not.

I can watch gory things, but I HATE needles. I can not see needles in flesh. I only just got this fear last year when someone jabbed me with a needle when they gave me a shot. Nevertheless, I am fine giving blood.

A lot of my quirks reside around my ears. I hate people touching them or even anything brushing up against them.
I feel a lot better in public when my ears are covered up with my hair. I can not wear a hat or any other head covering that touches my ears though.
I hate getting my ears wet. After I get out of the shower or pool I have to dry them off with a tissue. I also don't like big headphones on my ears, but I am fine with earbuds. I don't like using the phone unless I am using my earbuds.

I have to have a pencil with me at all times if I go out.

I have to brush the horse I ride before I ride until I get ever speck of dirt, loose hair, and hay off of its body and mane.

I have to have water with me to drink. If I drink anything else or eat anything I have to wash it down with water.

There are probably more, but I have to go. Interesting stuff. Some of the things I haven't mentioned someone else did so at least I have a little company in my oddness.

Latest posts

Back