Does anyone have a "Dig Box" for their buns?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tort

Reaction score
As I have stated in a couple of other posts Zamboni loves to get into our cat's litter box and push all the litter out onto the mat. That is too much of a mess to clean up and dangerous since we use scoopable litter for the cats. I got a small storage tote and put some washed sand and pea gravel in it for the ferrets to dig around in and Zamboni just loves it. When we have it out he will actually run the ferts out so he can have it all to himself.lol

So do any of you have anything like this or is it just another one of Zamboni's quirky traits that I give into?

Sophie has a digging box. It was supposed to be a litter pan, but she is too feisty/angry/messy to leave a box in one place, or the litter in the box for that matter! So I just gave up and filled it with clean straw for her to throw out instead, and I jsut keep cleaning up her floor. :?I hadn't thought of using sand/gravel in it, I bet she would love that.

Latest posts

Back