Does anyone elses' bunns go crazy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horselvrkc

Reaction score
Lol, whenever I let Riley out in the morning (of his cage) he starts running around the room like crazy, jumping up into the air and bucking like a horse, it seems as if hes spazzing out from his stored up energy from the night.

Does anyone elses bunnies do that? LOL its soo funny!

Your bunny is HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY!

I would laugh so hard when i first got my bunwhen she would run and do binkies all over. It's the cutest thing ever!

You must be a verrrrrry good bun owner:biggrin2:Binkies are the best to watch aren't they?? My friends always die laughing when Ozzy runs out in the living room, binkies, and runs back into the room

Cloverbunny hops and binkies but then she does this spazzy binky twisty thing that looks like she's hovering in mid-air and being shaken!

That's when she's really super happy! :bunny18

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Cloverbunny hops and binkies but then she does this spazzy binky twisty thing that looks like she's hovering in mid-air and being shaken!

LOL! Thats what riley does too! itscrazy isnt it?!

I fell deeply in love with bunnies after I witnessed my first binky :pI looooove watching them. I can spend hours on the floor with them playing. It's a really good thing if your bun binkies like this just a few days after you brought him home ;)

Lol, thanks! I know, yesterday I spent 8 hours with him, watching him to binkies and bonding! Its hard not to be obsessed with bunnies!!:happyrabbit:

Yeah- just to echo what everyone else has said; General (our rabbit) runs laps around the living room and does binkies when he's let out in the morning. The ealy A.M. seens to be when he's most active. I think it's normal for rabbits to be highly energetic in the morning.

I don't think I will ever get tired of General's binkies :bunnyheart I think I will always get a kick out of it!

horselvrkc wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

LOL! Thats what riley does too! itscrazy isnt it?!
Yes it is! Bo does the normal hop and twist and run fast thing, but Clover cracks us up! She just spazzes in midair and we just lose it! I need a digicam to get some videos of her!

amberelizabeth wrote:
my favorite is when layla binkies w/o running. she just sits there then all of a sudden jumps up into the air and twists her body...it's hilarious. i love it!
Those are the best! It's like they suddenly have this uncontrolable happy fit! :biggrin2:

When my rabbit Autumn gets outside she flies all over it and jumps and hops and binkys. She loves being outdoors. I guess her name really fits her!! lol

Latest posts

Back