Does anyone else watch "Real Housewives?"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not addicted. But I do watch off and on. I'm watching now. It's a re-run. New Jersey Housewives. Not my favorite. Orange Countyis my favorite.

April

:yeahthat:
As my Grandma would say, they are very "new money", if ya know what I mean :rollseyes
All the more reason to raise taxes on silicon and botox. :)

I am addicted!!!!!!!!!! I havent watched the season finale of the New Jersey one yet. I dont think this season is shedding a good light on New JErsey house wives, and the the same thing with the Atlanta housewives.

I thought that Gretchen was the best in the OC one, i do not like Vicki and cant stand the fact that all her "friends" tip toe around her,lol ugh gets on my nerves

Yay! A fellow addict! @NorthernAutumn and @angieluv I totally agree. These women and their children infuriate me to no end!

@Luvmyzoocrew my mother and I watched RHNJ only because we're from New Jersey. Sadly, though, this season made everyone think that the only people living in New Jersey are Italian. lol We didn't like Atlanta at all. The women were waaaaaaaaay too bitchy. And you're absolutely right, it didn't shed any good light on the people that live in the Atlanta area. Our favorite was RHNY. I think it was because we could relate to them more. Lol. I loved Gretchen in OC! I felt soooooooo bad for her when Tamra started to bad mouth her for taking a vacation from her ailing fiance! You're right, Vicki was a bitch. Even her kids couldn't talk to her! I really liked Lauri, though I was happy that she left the show because of her newfound happiness.

i like Lauri but my god, someone needs to tell her to lay off the botox or the getting her lips done, her face is looking real fake,lol. Tamra also got on my nerves with the way she was being towards Gretchen. and the way Jenna lets her kids treat her?!?!?!?!?! what?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm real addicted to Real Houswives of OC.
=)
Oh , and if the botox and plastic surgery treatments make them happy, then why not. Their not hurting anyone like thier not weighing botox, and feeding their kids, they have the money. So why not =)

I've never seen the atlanta or new jersey ones,I don't think I have the channel they air on) but I love watching the OC and new york show reruns. I like the OC one better. The New york people are quite irritating.

I hope the atlanta and NJ ones are shown soon.

Watching "housewives" is a guilty pleasure :)

Latest posts

Back