Doc. The professional M.D. Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fear71851

Reaction score
[align=center]
Untitled-1.png

[/align][align=center]The day doc came home!
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/xKRWrKnLT6A&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][/align][align=center]So curious!![/align][align=center]Thats Doc. The Medical rabbit.[/align][align=center]He was rescued from being eaten by someone who raised rabbits for food![/align][align=center]"FOOD, WHERE BE FOOD HOOMIN!!"[/align][align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/6V9Vwgfu5Jc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][/align][align=center]Ahem now thats taken care of.[/align][align=center]
sonicthewho.gif
[/align][align=center]
100_0464.jpg
[/align][align=center]Doc found cujo's cloths![/align][align=center]
100_0019.jpg

Thats cujo now! my baby dog, she is 11 years old, i love her so much

100_0493.jpg

Doc's home address

Well now that is done!!!
I'm Joshua Parker and i am 17, i have had my bunny for a few months he is a NewZealand white.

Well thats a bit about me
~Intro~
[/align][align=center]
[/align]

Aaaaaw Doc is gorgeous!!!!!

Can't wait for more updates

xxxxx

Have you give Doc a craisin or banana chips yet? My rabbits love either one.

How well does Doc and your pup get along? and I agree more pictures.

awwww Doc is such a hansome fellow! and that flying squirrel is super cute!!!

Oh doc.....
Today I arose from the bed i ripped the covers off, cujo greeted me as every morning she does. I walked directly to the kitchen to grab some water, i turned around and looked at doc. out of water as well i see, well of course i had to get him some water. so i grabbed the bottle and rushed for some water, when i returned i tried to put the water bottle back into the tie strap that was holding it....

It had been drawn in!! in just a few seconds my eyes must have missed it, he had not been out as i was waiting to get some cardboard to bunnyproof, i took it as a note, a little message, he got to come out, he ran he jumped, binky after binky.

he must have tired himself out... he come up so sweetly and jumped on the couch, and laid down beside me, and took a long, long long long.... nap..

I realize he didn't want to be out to be out, he wanted to spend time with his family.

After a lot of commotion i had to get up, leaving this- only a few seconds earlier sleeping bunny, wide awake so i made him a salad and set him in his cage where he feasted, and played, patiently awaiting tomorrows free time.

Doc is super CUTE!! :) Do you have a sugar glider? Picture kinda blurry.I like sugar gliders, but I don't have one.

....April

Hi Josh how you doing?
Hows Doc?

Can we have more pictures :D

Becca x

Latest posts

Back