Do your rabbits hug you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
I was grooming Mr. Wiggles yesterday and he wasgetting fidgety, he started edgeing towards me and then he climbed upwith his front feet, he put a foot on each shoulder and just laid hishead down, his back feet were on the table. It was the sweetest thingever, he stayed like that for probably ten minutes. Does your bunny hugyou too?

:X I'm jealous, I'm lucky my bun willstay still long enough to get groomed, getting a hug? Yeahright. But when he does want to snuggle I get all hisattention.:D He just wants to be on the run all day long(when he's not sleeping under something).

Tucks and Fauna snuggle into me.They're little ones. Cali kept climbing up me the other day,as I was grooming her outside on my porch, and putting her head on myshoulder. It was her way of saying, "Pick me up and bring meback inside, Mom! I'm done with this."

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Itwas her way of saying, "Pick me up and bring me back inside,Mom! I'm done with this."

-Carolyn

I guess it worked!! I when he stopped hugging me I put him down on thefloor and didn't groom him anymore, he's got chunks of haireverywhere!! LOL

Megan

Aw I'm so jealous! I've never gotten a hugbefore... how sweet. My little Camper gives me kisses all the time,which is VERY odd because he used to be sooo aggressive, and then hejust changed! My little Panda however is a sweetie, and he just likesto climb... I don't know why. My boyfriend and I call him our littlemountain bunny. Often times I'll be playing with them on my floor andCamper will be kissing my face while Panda is just sitting on my heador on my back. He is the strangest bunny...

LuvaBun wrote:
The only 'hugs' my buns give me are when they go to the vet.Then it's like 'mommy, take me away from here'.- Jan

AHAHAHAHA!! I experienced that today. Shorty hashugged me before, but he hugged me a TON at the vet today!

only one of my buns hug me back and that muffin! fluffy and buttond dont do that i think its coz of a TEENAGER stage hehe!

but yer iots realy cute when she does it back to me!!

Not the rabbits, they get snuggles, but Iwouldn't say they are hugging me. My dog, Harley, gives uswhat we have termed "Harley hugs". He's usually sitting onthe bed and we are standing and he comes up and puts his head on ourshoulder. He's gotten so used to use calling them "Harleyhugs" that now if we ask for one, we getone.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Not the rabbits, they get snuggles, but I wouldn't say they arehugging me. My dog, Harley, gives us what we have termed "Harley hugs".He's usually sitting on the bed and we are standing and he comes up andputs his head on our shoulder. He's gotten so used to use calling them"Harley hugs" that now if we ask for one, we get one.

Jen
Awww how adorable

Back