Do you shop online?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeachySteph

Reaction score
I have been looking at a few sites here and there, but not many seem to compare to Petsmart prices.

I was wondering where do y'all shop? Do you get it all from one place? Or do you use different sources for different needs? (like food, treats, toys, accessories, etc.)

I would love to spoil my bun ;) but without breaking the bank.

I'm hoping to expand her cage, adding a second level to the one she already has. I just need to find a place that has the supplies I'll need.

Also, if anyone makes their own bunny treats or toys, I would love to hear about them! I love to make things (especially baking)!

My kids were given an enormous crate of large solid wood blocks (unpainted, plain), the same ones you'd see in a daycare... would one of those be good for chewing? Or would that be too hard?

I think a few people here have some little bunny sites they order supplies from.
As per the wood blocks, I think their most likely pine but have never bothered to care what type of wood kids blocks are made from... hmmm....
And just an FYI, petsmart online usually has decent sales on shipping every so often, and you can return any product you purchase online to any petsmart store.

I typically only shop in person. Not a fan of ordering ANYTHING online :)

Petco.com has a lot of bunny stuff on sale right now, and I found a $5off coupon from retailmenot.com :) they also seem to have more selection.

I got stuff here its a good price and has standard shipping under $5 per order. Just don't order something that says its not available it will hold up your entire order forever, otherwise you will have it in a couple of days

http://ozbo.com/

I like to make toys. Look around what you have already- cardboard in many shapes, toilet paper or paper towel rolls, small wood pieces from the craft store (check type of wood), popsicle sticks, get a little hemp or sissial or elmer's glue to put things together.

I even tried a cardboard egg carton with snacks in the holes then hay, but they just dumped it over! Small paper bags from the pharmacy stuffed with goodies and tied shut make a good project.

Basically I look at things from the bun point of view, is it good to chew on or dig at, particularly if something yummy smelling is put inside. It keeps them busy trying to figure out how to get to it. :)

amazon seemed pretty expensive compared to other sites. Foster & Smith's prices weren't too bad.

You know.. there's a lot of info on this site for feeding and proper care. What about fun? What do you do with or buy for your buns so they're entertained and happy?

What are some of their favorite toys?

I don't have a car, so most of my supplies are internet orders. I've used Amazon & DrsFosterSmith. The prices aren't bad when you consider time & gas saved AND that you get nice cardboard boxes for your rabbits to play with, sometimes also brown paper packing material. Honey loves tearing it up.

Latest posts

Back