do you like to be pet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeeees! Gimme Gimmes! Me likes looots of pets and cheek rubs and ear rubs.. I'm a little piggy when it comes to all that stuff (don't tell mom I admitted that tho! shoosh). I love to stretch out flat as a pancake when i get the head to tail pets. Exceptions: i'll stand for a few minutes of pluckin dah fuzz but only if you distract me with cheek rubses.. i'm no dumb bun bun ya know, I know exactly what youuu're thinking! And that brush is my favorite toy dangnabbbit! It's not for defuzzing meee! Give it back!

Max Fuzzball

I also like to lick my mommy! My dr. said that i was the onaly bunny who licks. she was shocked!:wink lol:Ddose any one licks to? I just hate getting petted on my belly! :banghead

my mommy's Gumbo-Bunny

Hey, "the new guy" (who has yet to be named) here, and I love to be pet. Mommy as very happy when she found this out, not sure why, she just was.

Hi it's Buttercup here. I love when my Mommie and Daddy pet me. I jump up on the sofa with them and they pet me for hours. I give them lots of kisses too. They tell me I am such a good boy.

I also like to lay on the pillows that Mommie made for me and then Daddy gives me Rubbies for a long time.

DSC01697.jpg

Here's a picture of me on my pillows Mommie made for me.

Buttercup:bunnydance:

Buttercup, you (like many bunnies I see) are too nice to those human slaves!

You need to show 'em who's in charge!

I never let my slaves pet me. Not unless they need extra incentive to give me treats. I even grunt at them when they pet my friend Lucy.

You never know with these humans, they might try to grab you and put you in prison! You always have to be on guard!

-Tumnus

OMG meeeee meeee meee!!!

I LOOOOVE being petted on my head. And I like when they grab my ears and rub them and pull them a little too :biggrin2:. Daddy always says "man Dori's head is always hot", I dunno what that means, but he keeps rubbing my head and I like it. And I LOVE it when they pet my head with those big feet of theirs, it feels soooo good. I always go under the desk when they are sitting at the computer and I nudge their foot so they can give me a head massage. Mommy says I'm gonna go bald because I like to be petted so much, teehee :p

what do you mean, being a pet? my human is MY pet, not the other way around! she gets me everything - food, water, treats, pats, whatever i demand.

Speaking for the group, we like our human slaves. There a little goofy and they don't always get us our treats at the proper time so we can get our beauty sleep, with some more time we think they can be trained. :biggrin2:

one of the benefits of being a pet - my human takes her clothes off infront of me and doesn't mind if i stare! she doesn't do that with any other boys! :biggrin2:

lol i am so sick in the head.

Back