do you like to be pet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love being petted, too! My mommy pets meand I lick her. I think she likes being licked.

I love pets!! :):D:biggrin2:They are soooo nice. I want them all day long and I get grumpy when my slave stops petting me. I lick her to get her to pet me more. I even nibbie her toes. Sometimes she ignores me. That make me so mad :X

Sophie.

Ewe I dont like pets. It involves me getting touched by my slave. Slaves are not to touch the almighty ME. I will on occasion allow myself to be touched so long as there are treats involved. OTherwise NO TOUCHING of the Korr. So petting is bad, treats are good

Korr

Snuggy will tolerate it sometimes. Cooper likes to have his face rubbed.

Penny asks for petting, then gets tired of it and boxes your hands! She's just a little crazy. She growls at me when I don't keep the treats coming fast enough, too. My husband thinks it's funny, but it's a little scary when you're on the receiving end of her anger!

O ya, I likes to be grooomed all ova by da slave - 'special da nose and dat spot on da bak od da nek...

Butt no pikkin atda fur! Sas pluks! Plukkin' ain't alloud! I ain't no chikken!

Pippster

I loves to be petted but only when my want to be petted...I dhe boss in this house and my mum is my slave!
--Ella

I likes to be petted I still not sure of my new mummy but she figured out my favourite spots so she say soon enough i gonna be a cuddly little boy. Im starting to really lika my new home and my did lots a binkies dis morning!
--Murph

I love being petted, as long as it's in the right spots! :p
Preferrably the top of the head and just behind it... oh, and my back too....but don't wander down the sides! That tickles! And don't even think about touching my nose; I'll pull away and hop for the hills~ :X

~Butter

Benji: I LOOOOVVEEE being petted! It's so lovely! I especially love being stroked on my ears and my cheeks, and tha top of my head! I make little noises and purr, and then I lick my mummy on her hand or cheek for ages to show I love her :) I like being cuddled really close too, and then I lick my mummy's chin. Although I don't like being touched right by my stomach, on my stomach or my feet either- it makes me squirm!!

Pippin: I really like being stroked- on the back of my head and my cheeks is really nice- I purr lots when my mummy does that. And on the tip of my nose really gently- my mummy does that when she says hello to me a lot! Also- I like being stroked on the tops of my paws :D

I love it whem mom pets my whole bunny body

scratches behind my ears & rub this little spot on my nose that I can't quite reach

she has a video of it on youtube

Teacup: "I love to be petted!! It feels sooooo good!"

-Teacup

[line]

Kali: "Ugg I HATE being petted. It feels weird. I don't know how Teacup can stand it!"

-Kali

Macey: Did you say pets? :inlove:

DSCN3828.jpg

Me hates to be touched... Ma knows my a princess - even tho she calls me "princess pants" - and she trys to touch me, but I just sits there... I don't care about it sometimes... but only every once in a long while do I actualy like it....

-Simi

I likes it most of the time.... I like my nose petted... and between my ears, and my cheeks.... and sometimes my back...... But I dont like pats right now cause I'm grumpy... Mama says its a fantom pregenencie.... but I'm mostly just grumpy.....:?

-Sisi

Back