Do you Kiss your rabbits?

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started this with my first bunny, Miss Bean.......every night when I put her to bed, I would say, "I kiss you once" and kiss her head, say, "I kiss you twice" and kiss her head again, and say, "I kiss you three times!" and give her the last kiss.....

Miss Bean is a Rainbow Bridge bunny now, but the tradition carries on.......I do this every night to both Willis and Leroy too......

Everyday when I see him I can't wait to get my arms wrapped around Sugar and give him kisses. I love him so much and he loves me to pick him up and kiss him. I treat him like my baby. I hold him constant and he loves it. Sometimes when I put him back in his cage for the night He thumps wanting me to hold and kiss him longer. I rock him to sleep at night.:bunnyangel2:

Yes he is spoiled but he spoils me too......
I even take him to church with me and everyone loves him.
He lets me hold him like a baby over my shoulder. He is 9 and I have been holding him and kissing him everyday. Some people think I am crazy but, Most people think it is so cute how we love each other......

Of course I kiss my bunns! Who wouldn't?! My bunnies love it and two of them lick me constantly. I kiss them on their little lips. Who can resist it. As you know, they have that little area on their muzzle that is as soft and velvety as a rose petal. (Of course, I try to avoid doing that at dawn & dusk, otherwise known as cecotrope time!) :bunnybutt: LOL

I did however, go in for a smooch with a fairly new bunn once, who wasn't quite used to me and he latched onto my face like a crocodile, which then took both hands to pry his little jaws off of my upper lip! I still have the scar to remember him by. Of course, he grew to enjoy snuggles just like all the others. :bunnieskiss

Yep I kiss my 7wk giant continental all the time but he kisses me to lol, he is always licking me and that's a sign of affection, love him

Clover loves kisses!! She doesn't like being picked up--but they calm her down when she does get held. She really loves laying on the floor and getting forehead and snoot smooches, they're her favorite. Sometimes it you stop, she'll come up and wiggle her little bunny lips on your face--followed either by receiving more kisses or running off if I passed out, hahah.

Latest posts

Back