Do they need re-bonding?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenadreena

Reaction score
From past posts, you might remember that I toldyou Millie had a 4 inch gash on her leg, which required stitches. Wellit's healed nicely (although shes still bald in that area) but thismeant we had to keep her away from her sister Mai Mai for a while,still having doubts whether she actually caused the wound on Millie. Iput them both down in the hall the other day and sat very close tothem, stroking Mills on the head, as she seemed a bit wary. Mai cameover and proceeded to wash the top of her sisters head and ears (as shealways would do) I kept a light hold on both buns, in case one shouldattack, and I'm glad I did, becase Mai launched at Millies face, in acharge and growled. She's a lop and gets very grumpy, often growling atme when I go to take poops out of her hutch in between a fullclean.We have to let them play in seperate rooms now, in fearof another accident, but I'd love to see them playing together again.How would I go about this, and would spaying Mai make it easier?

Sorry I missed this before!

I think that spaying is probably a good first step, to reduceaggression. After you have her spayed, wait about a month or two forthe hormones to calm down, then try bonding.

They will need to be fully rebonded. Make sure you use neutral space etc.

Keep us posted!

Haley

Latest posts

Back