Do NOT buy from pet-rabbit-toys.com

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkiddle

Reaction score
As some of you know, I was recently in a contest to win a Valentine gift basket for my buns. It was a picture contest where people voted on the best picture.

What started out as a simple entry to this contest has turned into a nightmare. I posted everywhere I could think of, including here, and ended up having the highest number of votes at midnight on the deadline, which was February 17th. Well, over a week later, they still haven't posted the winners or contacted me to let me know what's going on.

They've been online, posting pictures on their facebook page, as recently as 4 hours ago: http://www.facebook.com/ilovemyhouserabbit

A few days after the deadline, I contacted them via email to see what was going on. No response. So, a few days later (last Friday) I sent them a facebook message and posted on the contest's voting page---which is STILL open to vote when it was supposed to end over a week ago: http://ilovemyhouserabbit.com/voting-open-“bunny-lovers”-valentines-rabbit-picture-contest-–-2013/

They are completely ignoring me! On facebook, you can tell if somebody has read your message, and they did right away. I should also mention that I'm not being rude or immature in what I'm posting (although, my posts are getting increasingly angry!)

The really weird thing is that they've had contests before, with no problem.

But anyway, I find this completely unprofessional and am really advising not buying from them. I've bought 2 times from them, and never had a problem; however, if I did, could you imagine what I would have to go through? If this is how they treat their customers, I will not be supporting them anymore, and I hope you don't either.

A simple, "We are having problems with the contest" would have been nice. Anything! But they are ignoring me and I have been patient in what was supposed to be a fun little contest. So, I told them that I won't be recommending them and that is what I'm doing. I feel completely ignored and disrespected as a customer, and I didn't do anything to deserve that.

While I understand you being upset about this. They should be doing as they say in their rules. Have you looked in your Facebook messages other files? A lot of times messages go into there without you realizing it. I just found a bunch of Messges I didn't know about from a few months ago!!

While I think I would be a bit ticked at them at first, I would realize that this is something that is out of my control and move on. It's a $35 dollar prize. Do they have a phone number? Try calling them.

Sometimes they play by the rules and other times give you a "Huh?"I ordered supplies from OZBO and cancelled after three weeks and 8 e mails telling me they were going to ship anyday. Ordered thru Amazon, cancelled and ordered from Pet World and had everything in 6 days. Just never know.

Back