Do neutered rabbits still err ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Hi .. Luna 10 months, is living with Benjamin (nearly 6 years) .. and we had her neutered last year. (Benji has already had his tackle removed) ... this last week she has been pestering him terribly .. "Gimme a piggie back ride Benji" sort of thing.

I think it's stressing him as he had a runny bottom the last couple of mornings and he only ever has that when he's stressed .. so we seperated them last night.

Is it normal for a neutered female to still have longings and what do I do?

My girl, 11 months old, got spayed since she was 6 months old. Now she still does her "riding" on our arms. :expressionless I read that it takes some time for their hormones to calm down. it's obvious that her behaviour is less severe, but sometimes she's still territorial and hormonal.
How many exact months since her operation ? I guess there's nothing we can do,except waiting and keeping an eyes on them, so she won't hurt Benjamin.

Well .. she's half the size of Benji .. even though they're both Netherland Dwarfs .. she's tiddy ! He just sits there till she gets over herself .. (I think he's kinda thinking it might be some kind of back massage!!)

I let him have some space last night ... they're back together again kissing and canoodling.

My female chases and attempts to hump her male bondmate often, especially in stressful situations (stressful like her food is taking 30 seconds longer than she would like :p) Sometimes the male even tries to hump her, though both of them are so slow about it that the other one typically runs away before it can be accomplished.

My girl is 4 years old and has been spayed since 6 months. My boy is 2 and has been neutered since 5 months. It's just a dominance thing.

She's a little tart! lol

It's so funny to see .. he is absolutely smitten over her and calls her NUB NUBS .. she snuggles into his arms and licks and licks his arm.

It's funny, Benji makes him sneeze but he doesn't seem to have as much allergy to Luna !!

Latest posts

Back