Do I Have Luck Or What?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I'm amazed at my luck. This is the 4th pair of rabbits I am bonding and this is the 4th time it seems to be going way too easy. I had Naomi and Chase together for a good 2 hours today. With a little mounting in the middle but no fighting. I am just shocked at my luck with pairing rabbits.

Last time only Chase groomed Naomi, today they both groomed eachother at some point. Andaside fromNaomi throwing a ball at Chase and scaring the crap out of him, it went very smoothly, lol.

nov14bonding3.jpg

To most people this may not seem like much but for Chase (very high strung and jumpy) to lay out like this, it's a big deal!
nov14bonding.jpg

nov14bonding2.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have had the bunnies in for 45 minutes, they are ignoring each other as per usual! Naomi is flopped out on the tile and Chase is grooming himself in the litterbox. They are only going to be hard to bond if they keep refusing to acknowledge each other, lol.

Send some of those bonding vibes my way! Bunny Dates

They look awesome together. I adore them both.:)

I already posted on the post but good luck finding a good match and good luck bonding!

I'm already moving onto the next step. After an hour of then ignoring each other before spending an hour cuddling, grooming each other, and eating I figured their is no point in bringing them into neutral territory anymore. Tomorrow when I clean pens I will just let them roam between their 2 pens and see how it goes. They sit on either side of the fence and try to get at one another when I put them away, so I figure it's time. The sooner they can be together the happier they will be!

Oh and I should say this is getting to be a common sight:

nov14bonding2.jpg

And by 'this' I mean Naomi stretched out and sandwiched between the 2 loves of her life -- food and Chase. :laugh:If only I was joking, that girl CAN EAT.

I officially have the newest fully bonded pair, lol.

Fridayto Monday evening they probably spent a good 30 hours together with no problems. So when I went out to put them away last night and say them resting and cuddling I figured it was a good a time as ever to try to leave them together. So last night I let them roam between their 2 cages for the night and they have been together since with no problems at all. Just 2 days ago I swore it was going to take at least 2 more weeks to bond them but I guess not! I'm so happy they are getting on so well.

Latest posts

Back