Diy hay holder!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country-Girl

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1395175170.597300.jpg

This is my DIY hay holder used from a old bread crumbs can! Very Eco friendly, less messy & chewable safe for my benelli buns! Since the can is made of cardboard ! Thank you Pinterest!

There are two of them strapped on to the side of her cage using zip ties hung above her litterbox :)

Sorry I posted in the wrong category! Please if a forum moddfier sees this I meant to put in housing/environment

That's what we have been doing too! Love Pinterest :)

I thought about a two litter soda bottle. But my girl is a muncher. She loves just chewing on things lol and if she swallowed plastic. I couldn't forgive myself ever!

I know people that have done the Quaker oats container. It's a lot bigger. And I put two of them up so she'll have plenty and I don't have to refill it everyday. It kinda is a little game cus I stuff one really full and tight and the other with loose amounts of hay. But she'll just be digging and pulling out hay out of the stuffed one like all day and it'll get her all tired lol.

Latest posts

Back