Distinct Personalities

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warminwisco

Reaction score
I have two bonder brothers 8 months old house rabbits out most of the day unless we leave. There personalities are so different but they are on each other, lating grooming, somehow touching most of the day. Snoopy is a bruiser(they never fight though) is into everything leading his otherwise independent brother Bandit astray. He is always tryng to get up on tables, pull the fencing open, now recruiting his brother to get upstairs, chewing into bags of brass through other gaits and just gently defiant. Bandit is the gentle acrobat jumping leaping free spirited following his brother and more solitary and harder to hold.

They chase all day cannot get enough food and in the morning both are like crazed cell mates trying to break out when they hear me come down the stairs, back and forth chewing the steel cage and the doors open they are like racehorses out of the gait. Two rabbits are wonderful, a wonderful amount of work and constant supervision unlike my last experience with just one. Would I trade them in no, but sure could use a adult beverage at the end of the day or the rabbits could(just kidding).

Latest posts

Back