Disapproving Rabbits Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disapproving Rabbits is coming to Indianapolis on November 24 for a book signing at the Red Hat book store in Broad Ripple. Does anyone have any contact info for the Indiana
House Rabbit/Companion Rabbit people?

I'd love to have members there to give out information on rabbit adoption, why a rabbit as a pet should be a well thought out decision and not an impulse holiday gift and to show up with their rabbits. Cinnamon will be there!

Sharon

Disapproving Rabbits wrote:
Disapproving Rabbits is coming to Indianapolis on November 24 for a book signing at the Red Hat book store in Broad Ripple. Does anyone have any contact info for the Indiana
House Rabbit/Companion Rabbit people?

I'd love to have members there to give out information on rabbit adoption, why a rabbit as a pet should be a well thought out decision and not an impulse holiday gift and to show up with their rabbits. Cinnamon will be there!

Sharon

OMG!!!! YAY! I'll be there with Lexi for sure. Do you know what time yet? That's like 1/2 hour from me! *does a little dance* and Lexi's birthday is that Friday! SO I'll get her a copy and have you sign it there OK?!

I'll see if I can't get some info for you. I'll try to spread the word throughout some breeders I know in 4H and stuff.

:)

This is what I found for the House Rabbit Society - email for the chapter manager:

[email protected]

I have already contacted several families from our 4H club and our 4H leader to get the word out about the signing! I need to know what time tho.

I am also going to contact our veterinarians that treat rabbits.If it's ok with you, I'll make a little paper with the info to post on their bulletin board.

If you can think of any other way to advertise, please let me know - I'm happy to help out!

We finally got everything finalized for next week. The Disapproving Rabbits book party will be at Big Hat Books at 4pm on November 24. Members of the Indiana Chapter of the House Rabbit Society will be on hand with info about having a rabbit as a pet (is it a good fit) and the joys of adopting.

Cinnamon will also be there too.

We'll also be appearing on Daybreak on WISH TV that morning as well.

Sharon

OMG! I missed your book signing! I am so upset, so is Lexi. I had it down as today. When I came to check the location - I saw the 24th and nearly cried!!!! :bawl:

Back