Disapproving Rabbits Party

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock:SURE !!! WISH is just in Indianapolis on Meridian street. North of Indianapolis are lots of suburban shops - Barnes n Noble, we have a House Rabbit society, You name it.

If you need anything let me know - I'll do what I can here.

I feel like a tard because I don't know when the book comes out, or maybe I do, but I just forgot :p.

So, uhhh....when can I run out and buy it :baghead.

I JUST saw it when I went to Powell's today :p If I'd brought more money with me, I would have got it, too.
Aw! I wanna meet Cinnamon :p Too bad that can't happen, haha. I can't travel over there, and you guys can't travel up to Oregon/Washington......
I wanna see pictures from the event, though, if it's possible~

~Diana

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2396/1847497629_4448b0ec3a.jpg

Bunnies were running amok at the book store! This is Coco hopping on top of some comic books (with the owner's consent).

The event was so exciting--I couldn't believe how many people showed up. The Minnesota Companion Rabbit Society really made the event special with their members showing up with bunnies. We even had some people drive up to the Twin Cities from Chicago.

I was so honored, someone brought a book for me to sign for the person who started Bunny Lovers Unite.

Oh I hope you come here for a signing! My daughter's birthday is Nov. 30th and I want to get a copy for her. She would be thrilled to meet you and Cinnamon.

Let me know if you want me to contact anyone for you.

Ohh! Do you know ifyour bookis sold in Canada in bookstores? :shock:!

I SO need to go book hunting for this book for Christmas!

:pinkbouce:

Edit* I did a little look around, and I think it is! WOOHOOO! I am so putting this on my wish listfor Santa ;).

I'm not sure if the book is available in Canada. I know it's not available yet in Australia, but if you would like to get a copy, you can purchase it through the Disapproving Rabbits website. You just need to contact the store so shipping can be calculated for you. We've sent books to England, Denmark, Tasmania, and Italy. If you'd like more info, email

store "at" birdchick "dot" com

My husband works at a mailing center and he can answer all of those questions.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased a book, we really appreciate it.

You can probably get it off Amazon :)I know I am ordering it somehow! Lol... Well hopefully someone gets it for me ;)

*Scampers off innocently*

Back