Diohorrea

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dm21

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with Biggles. He is drinking an awful lot and the lastcouple of poos he did are very runny. I'm taking him to the vetstomorrow, but can I do anything tonight to stop the diahorrea? It's notreally watery yet, but it is getting quite runny.

I have not changed anything in his diet recently.

Cheers

Sorry I should have read through the other threads first, just got myself in a panic.

Thanks for the advice I am going to try giving him some oatmeal tonightto see if that helps, the vet will hopefully be able to help metomorrow anyway.

Thanks again!

Debbie : - )

Hello again

I took Biggles to the vet today and he checked him over and said heseemed to be fine and just keep an eye on him over the next few days.

He has been eating and drinking fine today but his mood seems to havechanged over the course of the day, he seems to be quite restless andnormally if you try and give him a cuddle he runs a mile but he hasbeen letting me cuddle him all day. Tonight he has beenrunning around the place as normal but I just don't think he ishimself. He is also cleaning himself loads more thannormal. There has been no more soft stools so I suppose thatis a good thing but he hasn't done any other poos yet either.I know the vet said he is fine but I'm just worried about him!

Has anyone elses rabbit had any of these symptoms? :(

Thanks

Debbie

Latest posts

Back