Dini the cutie bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
Sigh, we (Martin and I) were pretty much offeredthe sweetest bunny the other day. Her name is Dini, and sheis just a doll. She loves to be held, pet, and watchtv. She loves being outside on her leash and sleeping withthe foster dog who is a great dane! She just sounds sowonderful, we really want to get her, but we don' t have enough roomfor another bunny. Luckily she's in a good foster home, soit's not like she's waiting around in a shelter. I'm stillhoping formiracle so we can get her...sigh...she and Emmitwould probably get along wonderfully. SIGH

-Carrie

she sounds absoluty sweet i hope you can some how get her!!!!

thank you for the advice on my post i am sorry for singling out people i didnt intend to your advice was very useful

Oh I understand why you got upsetthough! I think you were saying what many of us werethinking. We love all bunnies and love every aspect of them,but unfortunatly some aspects of their characteristics get them in sadsituations. It's a shame. I hope we can get Dinitoo...i'm trying to find a picture of her :)

Emmits_mom wrote:
Oh I understand why you got upset though! I thinkyou were saying what many of us were thinking. We love allbunnies and love every aspect of them, but unfortunatly some aspects oftheir characteristics get them in sad situations. It's ashame.

im confused lol (it dosnt take much hehehe ) can you explian please:?

im going to look at the pick right now i cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!!

she i sooooooooooo percious i dont undersand howpeople can do things like droping an animal off or dumping itsomewhere i love lyla, and i belive the more time you spend with yourbun the movre lovig towards you they become!!! what do you think?

gjsara wrote:
Emmits_mom wrote:
Oh Iunderstand why you got upset though! I think you were sayingwhat many of us were thinking. We love all bunnies and loveevery aspect of them, but unfortunatly some aspects of theircharacteristics get them in sad situations. It's ashame.

im confused lol (it dosnt take much hehehe ) can you explian please:?

im going to look at the pick right now i cant wait to see her!!!!!!!!!
I was refuring to the post about the bunny named Lola.

oh ok i thought that but wasnt sure!!! do youthink i was to harsh i wasnt tring to be i just was tring to express toher how i felt!

Best of luck on getting her.. she sounds and looks like a real sweetie pie! *crosses her fingers for ya*

-Cheryl

Good luck getting Dini. I know this isn't typicalnecessarily, but my lop, Pauly, bonded very quickly with Mella when webrought her home. They were both nervous at first. We put them in thebath tub (empty of course) as per the advice in the House RabbitHandbook, and within a few minutes they established their pecking order& became friendly toward eachother.

We kept them in separate cages in the same room, which did take upquite a bit of room. (I totally hear ya' on not having the room for 2rabbits) For about a month we supervised them during their play timeand limited their play area to the hallway. But in less than a monththey were snuggling and grooming eachother and choosing to sleep in thesame cage. We kept both cages available for a while, thinking thatMella might need time away from Pauly. Pauly is such a loving littleman, we thought he might overwhelm her with his kisses. Instead, thetwo are absolutely bonded. We bought one big cage with two littlehouses for alone time. The lovebirds still choose to take their napstogether in one house.:)

Sorry this is such a lengthy email. I just wanted to tell you, oneapartment dweller to another, that it's possible to have double therabbit love without being too crowded for too long. I'm going to try topost a picture of the babies in one of their houses together.

oh thank you so much for your story. Ilove the long ones ;) Your rabbits are so cute! Ihope that Emmit and Dini become that close! Thanks again :)

Icant keep coming back to this thread, I keep clicking on that link andthen..........well the lil picture tells it all...I have everythingthat can possibly be crossed, crossed for Dini.

Cher

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful storiesand crossing your fingers! Martin and I are going to go meether tomorrow...which is actually my 20th birthday! hehe:) It's a good birthday present :) We really hopeit all works out, and I think it will. We won't be able toget her for at least a month because Emmit still has to get neuteredand recover. She has to be spayed as well. I'mmaking an appointment for him today.

The great thing is that her foster mother is willing to hold on to herfor as long as it takes. She and the woman who runs therabbit rescue in my area are wonderful people!

-Carrie

Hoooraaaay!! Dini is on her way! Oh, the anticipation must be too much!

gjsara, I like the Dini song sung to "money". I sing songs to myrabbits, but they're not very clever. They're just like "Momma lovesPauly (or Mella), Pauly (or Mella) loves momma" To the tune of "papaloves mombo". Maybe I should think about having kids huh?;)These rabbits really take the bullet for my maternalinstincts!

Latest posts

Back