Dini is here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
We brought WhoDini home today, and she's doingpretty good. She's still a little uneasy, and I think shemisses her other family, but she is eating and pooping and runningaround and wanting pets, so that's all good...refer to the post abouthead tilt to hear about her health problems...I think I"m the first oneon the 3rd page. Anyway, I just wanted to let ya'll knowthatshe's here and adorable...I love her ears! I'mso used to Emmit's flopped ears, and I love that hers are like tvantennas (spelling?)...anyhoo...hope everyone has a good night!

-Carrie

That's great! I know: Lop ears are ADORABLE! Trixie doesn't have them but they're cute too :).

I was planning on getting a lop eared. I had two gray ones and a blackone plus two dutch in a pen. The lops.... well, they were... kindaugly, no offence. Most lop ears are cute but these weren't. Plus: Theydidn't care if I died a painful death: They were busy eating grass ;).There was a SUPER handsome male dutch but I wanted a female because Iwould have to neuter a male. The next prettiest one had beautiful blueeyes with mostly white. She didn't click with me though. And Trixie:She came up to me and nudged me and when I came back over she did itagain. Love at first sight. I wanted to get the other one too but mydad said no. :)

Emmits_mom wrote:
I love that hers are like tv antennas!

-Carrie

I'm particularly fond of the up-ears too, Carrie. So much expression comes from how they move their ears.

Looking forward to the trials and tribulations of Dini in her new home. She's one lucky little baby.

-Carolyn

Here's anotheradvocate of the "up" ears... Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!:D

So glad to hear that Dini's homenow. Can't wait to see pictures and read stories.

She's such a little mooch!! I'msupposed to be studying for my nutrition class (test on digestion andnutrients tomorrow), and I can't help but play with her...She's justtoo cute...and with her head tilted, I know it's not healthy, but it'scute-it looks like she's pondering something...hmmmm

but seriously, can't wait until she gets better. I gave herher first dose of meds today in a banana. Has anyone here hadexperience with this? I have no idea how long it will takefor her to recover. Plus, we want to get her spayed so sheand Emmit can bond, but she needs to get better first.Hopefully by the end of the summer we can introduce the two...we can'twait!

-Carrie, Martin, Emmit, and Dini Girl!

CONGRATULATIONS you finally have Dini home

sohappy for her (and you of course *grin grin*)

andjumping on the bandwagonhere here'sto UP ears!!

Cher

Latest posts

Back