Dill Pickles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillPickles

Reaction score
Hello from Aurora, Ontario, Canada - our names are Dill (Lop) and Pickles (Dwarf).

A bit about me Dilland I amapprox. 2 yrs old, neutered. I came to live with this family after my first home became allergic. I bonded right away with Pickles but she sure wanted more than just to be friends cause she wasn't spayed:shock:.

Hello, my name is Picklesand I am almost1 yr old and now spayed. Dill can complain all he wants but he sure loved to chase me with my hormones ragging!!! Now we just play together.

We live with a mom - Linda and her two children Ali (Alexandra) who is 11 and Jakob who is 9. They also have loads of other pets - 6 cats - Batty, Tuffy, Gary, Baby, Lucky and Critter; 3 turtles - Zoomer (female) is 10 and Larry and Jerry who are about 7 months old and oh ya they are red eared sliders; hamster named Bubbles but he never wants to play with us; Rainbow the betta who sits on the counter and just swims and then there is the tank of fish. The hum from the tank sure puts us to sleep sometimes.

We love our family cause there is always something going on. We live in a huge ferret cage and get lots and lots of treats. We have the greatest view outside from the living room window. Our mom tries to let us out everyday but cause she works different hours we don't always get to play. She told us that she is buying us an exercise pen with a cover (darn now we can jump out and run around the neighbourhood!;)) so we can play outside without that big raccoon bugging us. But then again he only comes out at night and mainly on garbage night.

Our mom works for a pet food store so we always have lots of good things to eat and chew. She really takes good care of us :)(we have to say that or we won't get our treat tonight).

Well, that's all for now but if you want to talk to us just email our mom.

Dill Pickles

Linda, Ali, Jakob and the zoo

Welcome to the forum! :)

You bunnies sound like real characters; I'd love to be friends! (This is Butter, by the way, three-year-old male Holland Lop, nice ta' meetcha ;) )
Post up some pictures! We love those, here. Neeeever get enough pictures.
And make a bunny blog; I know I have one. They're great!
~Butterfinger

Welcome to the forum!

I can't wait to see pics of all your fur friends! Yay.:D

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and also start a blog in our Blog Section!

Again, welcome to the forum. I can't wait to hear more;).

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you've got lots of friends in your home ;)

Any pictures? We looove pictures here :biggrin2:

Enjoy the forum,

~Michaela and the girls~

Latest posts

Back