"Digging"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kep12091

Reaction score
I give me bun two litter boxes w litter and hay in each. in one, she constantly moves everything around and digs digs digs in the corner ...she has made quite a mess ...I was wondering if there was something I can so or give her to help her satisfy this digging without the mess! (Photo enclosed)

1383150530846.jpg

You could give her a cardboard box to get into and dig. My rabbit loves to dig in her boxes. You could even put some hay in a high sided box for her to dig in.

You could either get a high sided or covered litterbox, or put the litter box inside a cardboard box and cut an entry point. Then she can still dig in there and it won't go absolutely everywhere.

I'd put that box inside a cardboard box and cut down a small entry area--this will contain most of the mess. We also have gigantic pans with high sides that we fill with hand shredded newspaper--ours love to dig in it an play and it's a lot easier to clean up after them.

Latest posts

Back