Digging and nipping...on me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippin

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Pippin's Mommy and I'm new here:)

We've had Pippin for about 6 months now. He's a year old, neutered and is a very sweet, outgoing,friendly boy.

Just recently he's being getting used to being cuddled and sitting on laps. He wasn't so happy about it before but is now liking it more every day. Howeveeer if I stop petting him for too long he starts digging vigorously at me and nipping. I'm asuming he's just asking for more pets and attention. Is that right?

Pippin wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm Pippin's Mommy and I'm new here:)

We've had Pippin for about 6 months now. He's a year old, neutered and is a very sweet, outgoing,friendly boy.

Just recently he's being getting used to being cuddled and sitting on laps. He wasn't so happy about it before but is now liking it more every day. Howeveeer if I stop petting him for too long he starts digging vigorously at me and nipping. I'm asuming he's just asking for more pets and attention. Is that right?
that,s one way to get your attention,,you could be right...sincerely james waller:big wink:you would not think too funny the dead bunny flop,,like i get from one male rabbit--what a character....

Lol. Yep, Pippin does the flop too. The first time he did it I thought he'd keeled over. Then he fell asleep and started twitching because he was dreaming. I thought he was having a seizure. Eek. Silly bunnies :)

Latest posts

Back