Didn't get the puppy :'(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posted some pics and info on the new puppy I was going to get, she was an 8week old Alaskan Malamute. About an hour before we were about to pick her up the breeder rung up and said "The pups have just come back from the vets and their all fine... apart from yours". She had a cist on her eye and it would be really expencive to remove it. We rung our vet up and he suggested not to buy her. So that was it , 2 months of waiting for nothing, I was more upset for the pup than anything.

So since then my dad has gone off the idea of alaskan malamutes =(. But said we can have a Rhodesian Ridgeback :)

Ive grown up with ridgebacks because my dad used to breed them, but weve not had any for a while. So we looked on the kennel club website and found a breeder in South Wales. So we took the 7 hour drive down there last week. They were only 5 weeks last week so the breeder still hasn't made her choice yet on which one she'd like to keep, but we have 2nd choice for a change!

Here's some pic's of the bitches we were looking at, and after many many arguments we've finally agreed on the name ZEEA:

ridgebackpuppys.jpg

ridgebackpuppys2.jpg

ridge.jpg

ridge2.jpg

I LOVE RIDGEBACKS! :hearts:

There's a family who have a pair near us and they are so big! I didn't realize they are bigger than most labs. Taller and more of a dense muscular system.

NICE dogs too! I'm so jealous! The puppies are absolute DOLLS! Look at those faces!

Awwwwwwwww :inlove:

They are just too precious :biggrin2: (and I didn't realize that Ridgies had such large litters)

Sorry about the other puppy! Will she be okay? Is someone else adopting her? Poor girl! And what a disappointment for you, too. The Rhodesian Ridgeback puppies look so sweet though! When I was little, my friends' family adopted a Rhodesian Ridgeback named Rock from the animal shelter. He was such a kind, loving dog. He's the only one I've known, but he was quite a good ambassador for the breed! When do you get to choose your little Zeea?

Back