Didnt get the cage done today...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovableLops

Reaction score
Ok, so we had a lot to do today so i didnt get to finish the cage..i will make sure to have it done tomorrow though!

here are some pics of Smudge in the base and tray of the cage. the legs with wheels are in the tray along with building stuff too.. It is 4ft x 2ft..he had fun hoping around in it.

I cant wait till its FINISHED!!! I will post pics of it in cages and in Smudges Blog tomorrow when its done.

Smudge015.jpg

Smudge014.jpg

Smudge013.jpg

LovableLops wrote:
Ok, so we had a lot to do today so i didnt get to finish the cage..i will make sure to have it done tomorrow though!

here are some pics of Smudge in the base and tray of the cage. the legs with wheels are in the tray along with building stuff too.. It is 4ft x 2ft..he had fun hoping around in it.

I cant wait till its FINISHED!!! I will post pics of it in cages and in Smudges Blog tomorrow when its done.

Smudge015.jpg

Smudge014.jpg

Smudge013.jpg
That's awesome LovableLops! I wish I had that kind of handyman talent!

omg making a cage is WAY more difficult than i thought and i only have the base and tray made lol.

What about your cage? Didnt you make one or something? Lets see it :bunny24

WOW that's nice so far and your so handy to make a cage. I had to laugh at Smudge making sure everything is up to specs.

It will be done today. And yes, Smudge was very "into" the cage, making sure i did EVERYTHING right :rofl:

It looks your new cage is going to be a lot like the two my husband built for my fosters. It is also 2' x 4'. The side are 24" high. He used an x-pen with two panels removed. It also has a handy storage shelf underneath. I store my hay and pellet bins and my carriers under them.

IMG_1153-1.jpg

IMG_1154-1.jpg

Back