Did you hear about this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040729/ap_on_fe_st/lucky_rabbit

ba_rabbit0019mk.jpg

and for a slighty more upbeat follow up: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2004/07/31/BAGOD808GP1.DTL

~M

Oh my gosh! How can people be so cruel?! It makesme so mad that was even attempted! :(Glad the bunnies alrightthough.

oh my goodness!! if theres one thing i cantstand, its abusers. Whether it be animal abusers, or child abusers. ithink those people who think soooooo highly of themselves that they'lldisrespect or be cruel to living beings that cant defend themselvesshould be either locked up forever or shown what it feels like. strap acannon to their back and push 'em off a bridge.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :X

OMG. That poor, sweet bunny - isn't she a littlebeauty? I cannot understand people who do things like this. I reallydon't think there is a place on earth for them. Makes you wonder whatthey'll be doing years down the line :X. Lets hope Lucky finds a good,caring and loving home - goodness knows, she derserves it - Jan

:X:X:X:X:(:(:(thats so terrible!!! i agree with sarah

poor beautiful bunny. i hope she gets a super mommy when she gets put up for adoption.

of course answering to those actions was 'tough'! it was evil!

whats with this 'misdemenor' crap too! that makes me so angry!!

I can't read this story. I get way to upset, but what a beautiful little baby Lucky is.

-Carolyn

Sarah wrote:
I'dlike to strap and explosive to those two jerks & toss 'em inthe ocean.
I was thinking the same exact thing as you were,

An eye for an eye as they say! I'd most definately be testing the dynamite one them too!

It makes me want to tear people like that apart to hear such a thing!

And what a lovely bunny it is too!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sarah wrote:
I'd like tostrap and explosive to those two jerks & toss 'em in theocean.
I could tell you what I'dstrap those explosives to on thoseguys...

You guys are too gentle.

That'smuch too kind, and way too fast.

I wish they gave further information about how to adopt Lucky.

-Carolyn

Back