Diarrhea...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fribble2110

Reaction score
Ok so last night i woke up to a little spot in her cage that looked like diarrhea. Honestly i realllly didnt think much of it. I gave her some romaine right before i went to bed and i just figured her tummy didnt exactly agree with it. So i just let her be for the day. I know she was drinking water and eating.. I actually have been out for the day and when i got home i found two spots that appear to be diarrhea, she is drinking water eating food and hay, but i did give her a tiny piece of romaine this moring just because i wanted her to have some veggie because i didnt have anything else at the moment. Im going to see how she is tomorrow.. I have to work tomorrow and study for a final so taking her to the vet kinda wont work, but im going friday to drop fribble off to get fixed. Should i be worried. Its not all over her cage, she is eating, and drinking actually drinking while im writing this. Is there anything i can give her tomorrow to make her feel better?

Yep i only have hay and pellets in there right now. I gave her some fresh water before i went to bed. I hear her playing with her ball i just think she likes the bell thats in it :p I cant tell if she is sick or not because she has a lot of normal poops in there and then a few spots of diarrhea. When i cleaned her litter this morning she jjumped right in and had normal poops, so i didnt think much of it.... Fraggles would is oatmeal the same thing? I have some of that? I dont exactly know what steel cut oats means lol

ok maybe ill just pick those up today.. Just to be on the safe side. I woke up this morning and she had a little bit more dirrhea but she is eating her hay and drinking water.. I heard her all night :p Thank you again!

Back