DIARRHEA!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRUE diarhea in bunnies is runny, liquid and pretty relatively rare. However this is also something that could be dealt with quickly. You may want to post this in the infirmatory.

What does your bunny eat? Does she get veggies? Have there been any recent diet changes?

Have there been any hard poops? Cecils sometimes go overboard when there are dietary changes, they are a soft, bunch of grapes looking poop that you normally wont see as the bunny will eat it straight from the source to get more vitamins.

On a standard note I give her Rabbit pellets, She :hearts Carrots so MUCH!!! I gave her celery once (Hated it) So her diet Rabbit Pellets, Carrots and She has a SALT wheel in her cage for extra nutrients

LovingMyMiniLop wrote:
On a standard note I give her Rabbit pellets, She :hearts Carrots so MUCH!!! I gave her celery once (Hated it) So her diet Rabbit Pellets, Carrots and She has a SALT wheel in her cage for extra nutrients
She is too young for vegetables, and its showing in her poop. What is the brand of rabbit pellets?
Salt wheels are also unnecessary as long as your feeding a proper diet of unlimited hay and a good, junk free pellet.

Timothy hay is excellent :D

Veggies are great to start slowly at 4 months. Start with one at a time, with a few days in between to get her used to the change. Carrots are great treats once she's 4 months, but should be limited since they are high in sugar :D

RO has a care section that has a list of all the good veggies to start with :D I give my buns Romaine, curly parsley, chicory, mint, and sometimes kale and collard greens, 2 cups every night :D

OneTwoThree wrote:
Timothy hay is excellent :D

Veggies are great to start slowly at 4 months. Start with one at a time, with a few days in between to get her used to the change. Carrots are great treats once she's 4 months, but should be limited since they are high in sugar :D

RO has a care section that has a list of all the good veggies to start with :D I give my buns Romaine, curly parsley, chicory, mint, and sometimes kale and collard greens, 2 cups every night :D
Thanks for all the amazing advice!! :biggrin:

Back