Diaries of a Mad Lop Bunny...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneBadBunny!!!

Reaction score
Since our old blog got lost when the site was under construction I thought it was time to start a new one.

Here are some pic from a few months ago of Pete playing in the grass...

SamanthasPictures670.jpg

SamanthasPictures668.jpg

SamanthasPictures666.jpg

SamanthasPictures664.jpg

He poses in case you haven't noticed lol.

SamanthasPictures661.jpg

with my dog, Betty

SamanthasPictures660.jpg

Escape bunny

SamanthasPictures669.jpg

So if you get the Big White Bunny will you try to bond the two of them. I think you should get him, he sounds adorable of course I'm partial to white bunnies as I have 4 of them.

Susan:running bunny:bump

I wish I could bond them but neither are neutered. I got Peter when he was 5 and now he is 6 and I don't want to risk a surgery. If I got the white boy, I may neuter him, but I know that unneutered males cannot get along...:(

Aww very cute little ones. I want the gp.

JadeIcing wrote:
Aww very cute little ones. I want the gp.

Thanks... Well she is for adoption along with this one:

SamanthasPictures914.jpg

Too bad your far away! These two have been looking for a home for 3mos. they were dumped at a Petsmart with a male. Scout the tri-color had two babies in July who have found homes. They are both soo cute!:hearts

I have two boys. I would not want to bring in girls.

OneBadBunny!!! wrote:
I wish I could bond them but neither are neutered. I got Peter when he was 5 and now he is 6 and I don't want to risk a surgery. If I got the white boy, I may neuter him, but I know that unneutered males cannot get along...:(
iI wouldnt say that my ucks ae both unneutered and get along fine!

Your lops is such a cutie and so are your GPs!

Oh well, I have males for adoption also lol!!!

Crazyt123- wow, thats something. I didn't think that neutered males got along in most cases, not to mention unneutered ones. Well I guess its something I could try if I did get him. Only after quarentine of course.

Latest posts

Back