Diagrams of Rabbit Structure

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Buck, that is so cool! I've never seen a rabbit skeleton before! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thank you Buck.

I hope you don't mind but I liked you binder idea so much,I've started my own. These diagrams will be included. I can't wait toshow them to my son in the morning.

Tina

One of the major attributes about participating inthe Forum, learn "stuff" that is of use toyourself. Of course, I am more than happy that you will beforming your own binder of rabbit information. Web sitesdon't always remain forever. Hard copies of valuableinformation will insure that you don't lose access to it.

Buck

As an aside, thanks to your good advice, Buck,I've started a "Sherman" book with all of his adoption info, medicalhistory, likes/dislikes, some photos, etc., all of which may come inhandy some day.

You're the best, Buck! We learn something new from you every day. :)

Cool! The photos and preferences areitems I hadn't thought about including in my "records"binder. As you coined, "We learn something new from youeveryday. :)"

It comes from your direction, as well, I assure you!

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Cool! The photos and preferences are items Ihadn't thought about including in my "records" binder. As youcoined, "We learn something new from you everyday. :)"

It comes from your direction, as well, I assure you!

Buck

Couldn't agree with you more, Buck, about learning from Bunnymommy and the othersas well.

It's easy to see from the diagram how easy it is for a rabbit to breakits back or any bone for that matter. They're sothin.

-Carolyn

*bump*

Zee gave me this link for my bunny binder. Buck is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This makes me wish I had been able to afford my Mammology textbook back in college. LOL!

Latest posts

Back