Desperate Housewives

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetegocalderon

Reaction score
I missed this whole recent season but I watchedit last night. Can anyone update me on what happened toBree? She wasn't in the episode last night. Also,what ever happened to Gabriel and Carlos' baby? Did thatwomen ever have their baby??

I am abig DH fan so I'll update ya.;)

Bree isn't there because the actress who plays her recently gave birthto twins, but she's gonna be back for the Season finale, in the showshe and Orson are away on their honeymoon that they never got roundtoo.:)

Carlos and Gabby'smaid did have the baby, but when it wasborn it had dark skin! Itwas so funny! They implanted thewrong eggs so the baby went to the real parents.:?Now Gabbyis marrying the mayor and Carlos is with Edie.

Anymore questions feel free to ask :D

Yeah Orson knocked him down, but now Orson and Bree are married. (Nobody knows is was Orson)

Mike went into a coma for ages, but he's ok now, and he wants Susan back, but Susan is engaged. =P

OoooOoo and in the end of the last episode Mike packed up and left. Moved out in the middle of the night.

Susan's Fiancee left her when he saw her listen to a message from Mikeon her answering machine saying goodbye. He said he was going back toLondon because he didn't want to marry her knowing she would bethinking about Mike. Then both of them kept coming to her door wantingher back...

Also Mrs. McClusky (sp?), Lynette & Tom's babysitter had herdead husband in her freezer in the basement! The entire town thoughtshe murdered him, but as it turned out she came home from a trip andfound him dead. When she went through paperwork of his pention to makearrangements for the funeral she saw that he had never changed thebenificiary from his first wife. So she put him in the freezer and keptcashing the checks.

Gabie was very upset that Carlos and Edie were together so she demandedthat Lynette and Susan not talk to Edie and give her the cold shoulder.Edie figured it out and had to also play childish games and askedLynette to cater her son's bday party..of course she couldn't say NO.She also asked Susan to come to the party and sign copies of herchildrens book. (I never knew she was a writer, but the show is full ofsurprises.) So of course this resulted in a big blow up between all theladies at Edie's son's bday party.

I love Desperate Housewives, but never get towatch it because my husband can't stand it. My husband goeson a two week trip to Colorado each fall and I usually rent the entireseason from Blockbuster and watch it all at once.

I'll be watching it tonight :D (we see the one shown in America on Sundays, on Tuesdays)

Lol Laura, he just arrived one day, his dad dumped him on Edie becausehe was going to Africa for a month or something. But Idon'tremember them ever mentioning she had a son before that:huh

Back