Deja vu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
I've felt this a number of times. I guess what I mean is, have you ever met someone and felt so "connected" to them (without really knowing them)? Could this be like "an old soul"?

It seems I've read this someplace before..........

;)

I havent met someone and felt connected, but if I go somewhere I sometimes recognize of being there before, although I have never been there in my life.

Or I have a dream the night before about something out of the ordinary happening, and then the next day it actually happens.

Do you all get what I mean? lol or am I saying complete rubbish.

Or more importantly I am also interested to find out if anybody else 'suffers' from this! :)

Good subject thor!

:shock:That is so wild! Yes, I approvem, I can't say I've experienced the same, but I know what you mean. My husband and I just had a little tifff tonight, so I can't say too much now. But, do tell me more. I think I have even experieneced this in my dreams!

thor wrote:
I've felt this a number of times. I guess what I mean is, have you ever met someone and felt so "connected" to them (without really knowing them)? Could this be like "an old soul"?
It's funny that you mention this. I've been experiencing a lot of this connected feeling lately. Hard to describe, but extremely paranormal and very real. I have had alot of really interesting conversations about this....old souls, past lives, soul mates, dreams, etc. People have told me that I have the gift of empathy.

Lissa! This is wild! I've had these feelings, too. Most recently, it occurred in the kitchen, I believe, while I was clearing off the table a week ago or so. Now, don't think I'm weird, but, I don't think I believe in reincarnation, but, there have been so many times I've worked with someone, or spoken to someone, and when I look deep into their eyes, I feel like we've met before (different reality?). I did wonder briefly, if I were telepathic, but now it's clear I'm not.

Garden Flowers Rabbitry wrote:
I have always had a strong sense of dejavu at times. I don't like having it, I guess I'm not comfortable with it..
I have had the same thing for years - off and on. Usually it involves other people (not me) - and when it happens - I find myself sort of in shock like, "I know I dreamt this already.."

Peg

thor wrote:
Lissa! This is wild! I've had these feelings, too. Most recently, it occurred in the kitchen, I believe, while I was clearing off the table a week ago or so. Now, don't think I'm weird, but, I don't think I believe in reincarnation, but, there have been so many times I've worked with someone, or spoken to someone, and when I look deep into their eyes, I feel like we've met before (different reality?). I did wonder briefly, if I were telepathic, but now it's clear I'm not.
I know! It is wild. And it's real. At first, I didn't know how to handle it. This has happened to me three times in the last month and so now I'm better preparing myself for future paranormalities. My first experience was with a person I met on the internet. We were talking and all of the sudden weird things started happening (physical and mental). I found out later that this person almost got rushed to the ER after we spoke. He thought he was having an anxiety attack. :shock:

I hope this person is alright, now. That's scary! Do you think this "in-tuneness" is somehow connected to a closenessto your Creator (or a deeper spiritual faith)? I am asking, because, things seem to be falling together for me. During the time I was unemployed, it gave me time to re-examine my life on different levels. It also strengthened my faith, and I've had some of the best nights' sleeps too! Now, I find things are all connected, and slowly, things are working together for me, and I am more of a part of the big picture than I realized (sort of a mini "It's A Wonderful Life" scenario). Perhaps at different times in our lives, we all "wake up" in various ways. I'm glad I did before it was too late.

It's kind of a long story as to how this all started happening to me. I've had a really unusual life to say it mildly. I've been on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication for the past five years. It wasn't until about a month ago when I started going off of all of my medications. It was then that the weird things started happening. It's almost as if the drugs were a supression. At least, that's what I think. In the past month things have really come to life for me. I literally changed over night. I haven't talked to many friends of mine because I can no longer relate to them. I woke up one morning a stranger to myself. Throughout the day I found bits and pieces ofmy former self. It was just like that. I don't want to get too deep into this transformation because it's a very personal and spiritual thing that has happened. I'm willing to share it, but an online forum is just not the place. You know?

Oh, just to add one more thing (briefly), I met this one person a long time ago (maybe 11 years ago, or so). Well, once I looked at him, and his stare was so piercing, and so deep, for that brief moment, I felt 'naked'-I felt like, even though I barely know this person, they looked right through me...I could not hide anything (not that I am 'conciously' trying to...do you know what I mean). That was a little unnerving for me...I really like this person. I think it's just his way. I don't have a deep, piercing look myself, but, it is to this person that I feel connected. Weird. I don't mean to get too heavy on the subject.

mmhm. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You feel exposed. Or you could be on the other side making that person feel exposed. Crazy.

Back