Decided To Post About My FurFamily

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessicalovesjesse

Reaction score
[align=center]-coughcough-
Here goes. This is not nearly all of them. Just the one I personally own, and the dogs. :D

First Off Pippin because he deserves a spot on here with the rest of them.
Picture2.jpg

pets014.jpg

Secondly My cat Momo.
I've had him since I was about 9, and he is my most faithful (if not grumpy) friend.
pictures.jpg

Thirdly, My hamster Phoebe.
I just love her to bits which scares me because she has a crooked face and no bottom teeth meaning her health isn't top notch... I recently lost my other hamster due to birth defects and it was very hard on me.
pets003-1.jpg

Last of all the family dogs.
This is our boxer Morgan. She is my favorite. Her personality is just darling.
23kcetw.jpg

And Spanky a boston terrier. Who likes no one except my mom.
1ihqnb.jpg

[/align]

I adore the dogs! I've always admired Boxers, I think they are just beautiful. I hope your little hammie is okay.
Of course Pippin looks beautiful... he matches the snow perfectly =).

I love love boxers, they are so beautiful! He looks so cute in your picture. Great collective family, wow you must have a big garden!

And what a cute little fur-family it is indeed. Spanky reminds me of my old miniature poodle, Shotzie, who wouldonly go outside if my mom let him out and would follow her around the house all of the time. One time he even chewed through the screen door and followed her to our school when she went to pick my sister and I up. :nope:

PS - I totally adore that look Morgan is giving.. what a pooch, eh?! I also will keep little Phoebe in my prayers. I know how hard itis when hammies are sick; my sister had one who lost all her fur, it wasquite sad. :tears2:

So cute! I love Boxers! Morgan looks like a darling!

I had a black and white cat named Momo too! His name was Molly until I found she was a he! So it was shortened to Momo. He ran away when I was about 8 unfortunatley.

Aww thanks so much guys.
I'm glad everyone likes them so much, I know I do.
My life just doesn't seem full without a nice big furfam.

Here are some more pics of Morgan Lou.
Since everyone seems to like her so much.
She is SUCH a ham.
lalala002.jpg

pictures031.jpg

lalala006.jpg

ohidd5.jpg

"I had a black and white cat named Momo too! His name was Molly until I found she was a he! So it was shortened to Momo. He ran away when I was about 8 unfortunatley."

Aww how sad.
My Momo is actually named Moblee.
But I prefer calling him Momo, or Monster.
I love cats, they always seen so above everything.
Like, "Hmph, why must you be so childish?"

Aww thank you.
:p

We recently got a new hammie.
And I just got some pictures of him.
Meet Bobby.
:D
fghdf.jpg

gdfjjj.jpg

Eeeek I just wanna squishie him to death.
An i'm so happy he is void of birth defects.

I got the biggest, healthiest hammie they had.

Latest posts

Back