December Birthdays

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Do you celebrate a birthday in December? What day??

:dude:

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

-Carolyn

I turn the big 2-0 on the 30th :cool:

You know my mom actually forgot what day my birthday was on?!:shock:Because I was due on the 29th, but wasn't born (endedup being a C-section) until the morning of the 30th. So she asks me theother day if it was the 29th or the 30th, because she keeps gettingconfused. I was like, "Mom! After almost 20 years?"

*sigh* all you can do is shake your head and laugh....senior moments.......... :D

m.e. wrote:
I turn the big 2-0 on the 30th :cool:

You know my mom actually forgot what day my birthday was on?!:shock:Because I was due on the 29th, but wasn't born (endedup being a C-section) until the morning of the 30th. So she asks me theother day if it was the 29th or the 30th, because she keeps gettingconfused. I was like, "Mom! After almost 20 years?"

*sigh* all you can do is shake your head and laugh....senior moments.......... :D
my mother agrued with me over how old i was not long ago. Isaid 29 then 30 soon, and she was like no your not your only 23.... okthen i've been 23 for nearly 8 years LOL

ME TOO! A December baby that is~on the firstofficial day of winter too boot! Jaden and Jezebel will also be oneyear old on December 12th. Tiss officially their birthday since I hadwritten it down in my diary at the time when I brought them home fromthe traditional night market in Taiwan. AWWWWW their first Canadianbirthday :)

Cher

Dang i have lost a couple years somewhere, tomorrow is

<<---(picture is daisy)Daisy's b-day she will be 4 yearsold... I was thinking she was only2.... TJ will also be 4 on his b-day... my oh my time flies..

Thank GOODNESS for this post! Had I not read it,I would've forgotten my mother-in-law's birthday this Friday! We wentto flowers.com and got her
(LINKS DIDN'T WORK :()

We sent it to her work, so she should be wonderfully thrilled on her birthday!

:D

Our Brindle just turned one year on December 1st. We had a carrot cake:D.

brin%20&%20flowersa.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
Thank GOODNESS for this post! Had I not read it, I would'veforgotten my mother-in-law's birthday this Friday! We went toflowers.com and got her
(LINKS DIDN'T WORK :()

We sent it to her work, so she should be wonderfully thrilled on her birthday!

:D

That's adorable, Elf Mommy! She'll love it. It'll make everyone at work jealous of her.

-Carolyn

Mmmmm. Carrot cake.

That reminds me! I need to figure out what kind of cake to bake for Dave. He likes spice cake, maybe I'll do that.

Now I want cake.

Wow! I'm so behind! I just realized I never wished anyone in December a happy birthday! So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *Insert birthday smilies here.*

I just had my 40th...uh... my SECOND 39thbirthday yesterday! Had an awesome day with my boyfriend - touredYankee stadium, went shopping in the city, saw the tree in RockefellerCenter. Wanted to go ice skating, but it was raining. Didn't have cake,though - went out for s'mores & coffee instead. The day definitelymade me forget about the scary change in numbers!:shock:

40 years young you mean. ;)

My dad is sensitive about his age (lol). On his 50th birthday me and mysister wrote 'Happy 50th Dad' all over the driveway in sidewalk chalk.He came home to see that and the first thing he did was pull out thehose and wash it off, lmao. We threatened to use paint on the garagedoor for his 60th, lol. ;)

Latest posts

Back