Debbie Meyer's Green Bags

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbie Meyers Green Bags

• Are they bunny safe?

• Tried 'em?

• Liked 'em?

• Hated 'em?

• Recommend 'em?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LuellaJean

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has tried the "as seen on TV" Debbie Meyer's green bags? Since I just have 2 little buns, I'd like to provide a variety of greens but they're going bad before the boys eat them all. I was wondering 1) are they safe for buns? 2) has anyone tried them and 3) do they work? I'm finding mixed reviews online so I thought I'd ask my bunny buddies! Thanks!

Capture.jpg

Tried them
They didnt make any difference.
honestly, the veggies went bad way faster in those bags then when i kept them in their containers, like say when you buy spring mix and strawberries, or even supermarket bags.

I keep my greens in the bags i get from veggie section at the supermarket, dont close them, just leave them open and all my veggies last well over a week until they finally get eaten.

Hi Luella, I actually bought Veggie Tupperware containers. They were a little expensive but I find they keep my herbs quite fresh.

I also always take the elastic/twist tie off whatever I buy right away. I found if you leave them on, that makes the veggies go bad much faster.

Sometimes I rinse the veggies before I refrigerate them just in case their is one bad leaf or what ever it is I bought.

Susan:)

Hey Brandy I have used them in the past and quite liked them too.

I forgot about them. Mind you I can't always find them.

Susan:)

I have never tried that product, but I bought a product called "The Greens Keeper". It's a clothe bag, about 7"x10" with a pull string on top. I bought it in the produce section and it works really well with keeping the greens fresher longer. It washable and reusable.

Latest posts

Back