Debating on getting a bunny-100 newbie questions to ask first!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing about herding them into there cages is when your doing this pick a command. When we would "herd" baby Fraggles we would say "get in your house". Now we don't have to herd. A quick "Fraggles get in your house" and a black and white fat bunny is leaping threw her cage door in no time. Your lion head is very cute.

Thank you! And Fraggles is such a cute name!

A nutrition question-how much veggies should she be getting a day? And what veggies are good to make up the bulk of her diet? I know to give very little foods high in sugar (carrots and fruit) and also and a couple meals a week of foods with oxilates (err...ox something), such as spinach and kale.

Right now I'm giving her about two romaine lettuce leaves a day, plus something extra (parsley, a couple of baby carrots etc.) split into two feedings.
What other veggies are good to give her a lot of, and how much should I be feeding?

I still want to get her something else to chew on, such as a block of wood. However she does have a couple of toilet paper rolls and chews on them from time to time, but much prefer to run her teeth up and down the bars of the cage. What could be causing this?

We seem to be quickly adjusting to eachother! She sleeps more at night now and is a little less obnoxious when she decides it's time to wake up!

Latest posts

Back