Dear Arizona....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
WHEN THE HECK YOU ARE GOING TO LET RAIN FALL FROM THE SKY!?!?!?

:tantrum::soapbox

It's been lightening and I can see rain falling in the distance, but it always passes by Prescott. ARG :banghead!

:surrender

Sorry, had to vent :biggrin2:. Us Arizonian's LOOOOVE rain, as we barely ever get any!

Here, have some of ours! Please! :biggrin2:

Here in Washington, we can't make it stop! (Not so much in the summer, but still! ) And it's not warm rain, either; it's naaaaaasty icky freezing cold rain that pours like there's an ocean in the sky. And the streets flood with water and cars go skidding off the road and attack things and... :? Yeah.

So yes. Take it :) Take a loooot of it.

We haven't been able to make it stop in Arkansas lately either. Last week was my first week of summer school, and I had to walk to class in pouring rain every day. I didn't really mind though — I'll take the rain anyday over 105˚ heat. I hope you get some rain soon!

You can have some of ours. We had a deluge yesterday complete with thunder and lightening. The thunder didn't even phase the bunnies. It's really nice as long as you don't have to go out in it.

we've been in a drought here in florida for most of the spring and summer.... and have had nasty forest fires ALL over the state.... its only just recently gotten back into the normal pattern of rain at 3:00pm. you could set your watch to it lol
but it was bad not too long ago..... my husband is a smoker and i used to jump his case if he put his ciggie out while outside :grumpy: i mean.. come on.... there were raging forest fires only an hour away from us... you couldnt take a deep breath and expect clean air. the last thing we needed was for our own acreage to catch fire!

We had a horrible storm last night. It woke us up at 5 am and wouldn't let us go to sleep. The water was almost to our front porch and we couldn't find our dog. It was horrible. We finally found CJ in my dad's shop. He had somehow opened the door to get away from the flood in the backyard. My dad carried him to the house (not easy, he's a Rottweiler). They were soaking wet. Our other dog, Whiskey (chihuahua), was out on the front porch and was ok at first. All of a sudden these HUGE gusts of wind brought the rain and hail all the way inside our porch. I ran out there to grab him and we both got soaking wet. A big piece of hail hit me on the cheek! :( It was horrible. We blowdried the dogs because they were shivering non-stop. Once the whole family was inside and safe, we were able to enjoy the storm but doing all that at 5 am was NOT FUN! haha. It finally stopped storming around 9 and the water started going down. Needless to say we're going to stock up on some sand bags. This summer has been very wet. It's rained almost every week and the ground is saturated. I would gladly send some rain your way if I could.

t.

Must.....repost.....for the.....San Fernando.....VALLEY!!

I miss rain...and we really didn't get much of any this winter, as we should've.

I....MISS....RAIN!! :grumpy:

maherwoman wrote:

I miss rain...and we really didn't get much of any this winter, as we should've.

Right, but... everytime it rains here, which is basically every other day, I miss the valley.

Tell it I say hi.

Hehe...will do, Girl, will do...:)

missyscove wrote:
maherwoman wrote:

Right, but... everytime it rains here, which is basically every other day, I miss the valley.

Tell it I say hi.

I'd like to suggest you kiss the dry ground for me, but you probably wouldn't do it...

Do you have any idea how big the ants are here???? They're soooo scary.

On the up side... I've seen my first chipmunks.

CheyAutRanch wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
Prescott must have read this.

We are having a wicked storm right now :biggrin2:.
Not here :(

We got some more rain today!

I passed by New River on my way to Phoenix! I got all excited because you live there and I was so close to another bunny lover :biggrin2:!

No rain here, either. A storm went over the other day and drizzled a bit, but nothing substantial. I want a good storm with buckets of rain! Maybe some lightning too, as long as there's rain with it. :(

Latest posts

Back