Dead bunny flop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score
I have this big floor to ceiling window in my living room that Harvey likes to sun bathe on the window sill. He gets so comfortable sitting there that he starts napping. So I was watching him in that window the other day. He kept trying really hard to dead bunny flop on that sill that is not much wider than him. Poor guy slid off both times.

I think he finally managed it when I wasn't looking cause I found him on his side with his back legs hanging off the edge.

At least you have a bay window. Our bunnies love to look outside, but the sill is just a bit too small. Don't think they haven't tried to get up there. lol I think Kreacher is the only success story and that's because he's the littlest.

Bunnies love the sun. So glad Harvey found a way to lay in the bay window. Would have loved to see that pose with his legs hanging over the side. lol

K :)

hehe Oh Karen it is almost too small for him. Luckily for him he's not a big rabbit. I'll have to get a picture next time. He loves that window.

Back