De and Whiskers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdbeartoo

Reaction score
Ok, I am starting this blog about whiskers. He turned 1 year on May 15th, he was neutered a few months before that. We built him an NIC condo, he likes that pretty good. His condo is in a good size fenced enclosure with a gate. A good deal of the time he is free roam, but when we need him to stay in his area, he still has room to run around. I will write more later and add pictures, but for now I just wanted to get this started. I am looking forward to talking with you all! I have already browsed this site quite a bit, and it's great. I expect I can and probably will spend a lot of time reading as there is so much content! Good for when I need a bunny fix. :) De

What a cute bun...we need more pictures too!

Aren't buns a lot of fun?

Welcome to the forum.

Peg

P.S. My son was in Portland, OR for 3 years and loved it there...

Yes he does, that's why we named him Whiskers, nicest name we could think of for a mustached guy, don't like the name Mario, or certainly not hitler so kernel whiskers it it. At first I wanted to add kernel like colonel to give him some dignity to go with whiskers lol but my oldest daughter didn't like that so we went with kernel like popcorn since he is white and fluffy lol :p That's better than Stew which is what my husband called him for a while lol or hasenphepper, (spelling) whatever that word is for rabbit in the loony toons cartoon lol. anyway I call him lots of things just like I would a little kid so it's all good.

We neeed pitures :D

Welcome and great start to your blog!

Ok, ok here are pictures lol

he was born in may, this is july of last year
bunny2002.jpg

see he was small enough to fit into the pan

mmhay.jpg

this is the lil house daddy made for him it fit perfectly in the cage

checkinitout.jpg

peek a boo

iseeyou-1.jpg

hmm this looks edible
oomagazine.jpg

yummy
chewingisfun.jpg

i is hiding u can't see me shh
iseeyou.jpg

toejam.jpg

playingwitdish.jpg

i know there is some left in here somewhere

bunny2031.jpg

what i not do nuffin
next1060.jpg

oo purty yummies
next1026.jpg

ok so we made this set up this last January

justpics013.jpg

then we upgraded a couple months ago

camping124.jpg

camping125.jpg

the rest are of him recently, not sure if you can tell how much he has grown, he's about 5+ pounds
camping125.jpg

camping121.jpg

he likes this vent under the kitchen table, especially when the air conditioner is on
camping121.jpg

ok I know that was long but you have your picture fix now lol

:p

oops sorry for the double pics lemme find the one of the vent

camping120.jpg

here is on top of the newest cage
camping036.jpg

camping122.jpg

Latest posts

Back