Day in the Sunshine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Llama

Reaction score
Hooray! The buns first day outdoors! It was alsothe first day that I let Jetta and Passat roam at the same time. Onlyone little tif between them, so I think that is excellent for onlyhaving Passat for a week.

Jetta Lounging in the Grass:
Jetta.jpg

Passat wondering what's going on with the chickens:
Passat.jpg

And here's a pic of our outdoor bun that lives with our chickens. MightI add that he is intact, though paid no attention to either of thegirls, he is in love with a rooster as you can see...
Muggz.jpg

How adorable! I love taking my buns outsidesometimes, it kills me when they get going and their little tails andears flop up and down really hard. :laugh:

There is nothing like seeing a bunny hop like acrazy fool. I bet those buns are really happy!Beautiful pictures. Keep em' coming :sunshine:

awww it was well hot over here in Englnd too butthe batteries had dies so no pics!! Grrr bnut ya have gr8 buns therethey are soo cute! gr8 pics thanks for showing us!

What little sweeties, enjoying the outside. They look so good basking in the sun and enjoying nature.

Sorry, it does appear you've created your own little monster since Jetta knows now how green the other side of the door is.
Too Sweet!

-Carolyn

Your Jetta looksidentical to my Don Cheetos (I still have to get my pics and discdeveloped). What kind of bunny is she?And age?

I

Lovely pics .... I really wish I could let BENJihave a run around outside ... our garden is rabbit proofed so he wouldbe unable to escape ... trouble is, our last bunny died horribly, and Iworry that it was something he ate whilst in the garden so we don'ttend to let BENJi out of the run on the patio. (Daren't evenlet him on the lawn to eat grass!)

Thank you Llama!

Jetta looks virtually identical to my bun, Don Cheeto. I just recentlyreturned to work after my maternity leave and we're going to be on avery limited budget, thus we haven't brought Don Cheeto to the vet yet.

Do you think she'll get much bigger? Don Cheeto has increased in lengthby at least 1/3 since the day I found him, Mother's Day!!

Does she have any hints of other colors?

Great pics and cute bunnies. How nicethat you can let your bunnies have free roam without having them on aleash. I bet they love it!

Cheetos mom wrote:
Thank you Llama!

Jetta looks virtually identical to my bun, Don Cheeto. I just recentlyreturned to work after my maternity leave and we're going to be on avery limited budget, thus we haven't brought Don Cheeto to the vet yet.

Do you think she'll get much bigger? Don Cheeto has increased in lengthby at least 1/3 since the day I found him, Mother's Day!!

Does she have any hints of other colors?

Not Really any other colors to her. Just Black and more black. :D

Latest posts

Back