daughter buying her first car

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
my daughter will be 18 next month and now she is buying her first car... its a 2002 ford taurus(red).... it belonged to her grandmothe rwho took excellent care of it... she will be taking over the notes on it which is $155 a month for the next 2 years... she will pay extra on it to get it paid off early... she is so excited because we will pick it up tomorrow... now i will get my car back ......... woo hoo

Yay! Everyone gets their freedom, haha!

I remember my first car like it was yesterday... Technically it was my second car, but the first one was a stick shift I drove twice before we sold it, haha. So I count my '93 Chevy Corsica as my first car. I got it in 2007. It's nickname was The Crapsica.

It cost me 300 dollars. :) And lasted a year before the muffler FELL off. LMAO. We junked it and got 200 for it. Amazing, haha.

my first car was a stick shift my dad gave it to me and my brother to share and i could never get the hang of it so i just gave it to my brother

Wow an '02! Not too bad for a first time car, she's lucky! Usually your first car is almost the same age as you. Hope she has safe and happy driving in it!

Awesome! I should be getting my first car sometime this summer is the hope. That is always so exciting. I have some cash to spend on my car that was in my college fund, but I have a full ride to college so I don't need it for that. Hopefully I be able to find a good car that is in my price range so I won't have to make payments on it since I don't have a job.

irishbunny wrote:
Wow an '02! Not too bad for a first time car, she's lucky! Usually your first car is almost the same age as you. Hope she has safe and happy driving in it!

Haha my first car is the same age as me...and my sister.

We share a '92 Ford Ranger...and we don't have our permits yet either...working on it though. lol. But we have driven it a lot.

Emily

We picked up her car a little while ago and she can't stop smiling... she went to show all of her friends her car and her other grandma... I have never seen her so happy...

My first car was a standard 91 Mazda MX6. I have always driven standard. I currently drive a 99 VW New Beetle, standard. I find automatic dreadfully dull for me.

t.

Latest posts

Back