Darn gender fairy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnybunny

Reaction score
Since hitting "maturity", I can't even catchMisu whereas before, she would beg to be picked up and held.I was told she was a girl, but I can't get her to sit still long enoughto look for myself.

Anyway, the last couple of days she has been SPRAYING...Everywhere, oneverything. And, she's trying to hump SunnyBunny (no worries, Sunny'sbeen spayed for almost a year).

I've booked what I assumed was going to be a spay for Misu next month...

I've done searches on the web for females spraying, but only found one site where it was mentioned, and it seems pretty rare.

The gender fairy strikes again!

When i brought Sunshine home she was 6 weeks old and i noticed as shegot oldershe would spray,i thought that was totally weirdbecause i thought it was just the boys that did that,but i seen herspray quite a few times and i felt it,and ohh Sunshine is absolutely agirl,she has been desexed.

But i just never knew girls spray until Sunshine did it

cheryl

My Apollo (female)used to sprayoccasionally, at me and Sophie,the last time she did it was a few daysafter the op. and sometimes she would hump Sophietoo.There's no question she's a girl, she and Sophie werespayed about two weeks ago. Bunnies can make it so difficult to figureout their actual gender..:sigh

Mocha (girl) sprayed too when she hitpuberty. And she pooped everywhere. AndSprite, another girl, still mounts her sister Fey occasionally eventhough she's spayed now. She did it a lot before she gotspayed. So you really can't tell gender by behavior.

You best bet is to just pick her up and check her bits.:)

Latest posts

Back