Darci is a boy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357rabbitlover

Reaction score
I was checking Darci yesterday and she is a he! This was obviously the reason why my other Buck, Buckley hated him as he hates other males, he only likes females.. I have to bring Darci back now as i know Buckley will never get along with him :(

So sorry to hear, but maybe it's for the best. You can get a female and everyone will get along.

Wishing you luck. Hoping Darci finds a "forever" home. And you find a female that Buckley likes.

K:)

Hahaha I just went through this with Wylie. First 8 months of his life he was a she until about a week ago when I realized. Bummer you have to give him back though, Wylie just got some blue toys ;)

I have two males and they get along just fine since they are both neutered. Is there any way you could get him neutered and give them a chance? It could work out.

Buckley is already neutered and we used to have his brother (who we also got neutered). But Buckley attacked his brother when he was 6 months old (they were both neutered at the time), so we separated them but then starting trying to bond them again, and Buckley still attacked his brother. Then when he is with my other females he just lies there and wants to be cleaned by them. Its really weird.

I brought Darci back to the breeder today, she was really sorry for her mistake and gave me a refund and gave me one of Darci's sisters.
The breeder is brilliant though. She gives you a card which pays for half of your bunny neuter!
I hope Darci will find a forever home!

Yay I'm glad it all worked out. Life is so much simpler when you have a breeder to offer advice and help. We need some pics of this new girl!

Back