dangit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkeaton

Reaction score
ok so never mind bella was adopted and they were stringing us along for some reason.... anywho there is a california bunny that’s 13 weeks old and is in foster care. wish me luck!

i also found maverick (the picture)

Attachments

• 4AD4110F-E198-4930-A33A-14C61904FD87.jpeg
    4AD4110F-E198-4930-A33A-14C61904FD87.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Aw I'm so sorry! That must be so hard for you! I wish you luck though! *luck luck luck* He's so cute!!!! I hope he's yours soon!

Oh no! I'm sorry! I hope you find the right bunny. Rabbits have a tendency to choose their owners to I would consider visiting a rescue. You can meet the rabbit you think you want to adopt, but check out the other rabbits too. The rabbit you think you might not want might be the right rabbit for you.

Oh no! I'm sorry! I hope you find the right bunny. Rabbits have a tendency to choose their owners to I would consider visiting a rescue. You can meet the rabbit you think you want to adopt, but check out the other rabbits too. The rabbit you think you might not want might be the right rabbit for you.

yeah we’ve decided to stay at that shelter to look for one because we really like it there and we plan to visit soon!

Aw I'm so sorry! That must be so hard for you! I wish you luck though! *luck luck luck* He's so cute!!!! I hope he's yours soon!
[/

we’re going to the shelter soon to see if we might feel like getting different ones too now! i’ve put my mind on getting a california one because all the lops are out in 2 minutes but the red eyes ones stay for years....

Back