DAJETI2'S HERE!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Missed you more than you know, Dear Heart!!

Hey Dajeti2....
Show yourself so Buck can see you!
-Carolyn:)

HEY YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the library so my return is going to be short lived. We are welland camping. Ya'll can imagine the looks I get when I emerge from ourtent with a bunny in my arms. Apollo has become the unofficialcampground mascaot. He loves ll the extra attention but isn't too sureabout all the new sights, sounds and smells.

Apollo's 1st show is coming up. August 16th-22nd he will be showing. Maybe I'm biased lol but I thnk he'll take it hands down.

I have missed everyone here more than you know. And the welcome made my day.

THANK YOU!!!

Tina & APOLLO & Family

Camping?? Great vacation to do with a bunny, ey?!

Hope your son's health is holding his own.

Would love to see Apollo's reaction to the other contestants he's upagainst in the show. Of course he'll steal everyone's heart. Notsurprised he's a mascot now.

Have fun and enjoy those campfire breakfasts!

MISS YOU!
-Carolyn

We have REALLY missed you and Apollo, Tina!

So glad that you could stop in for a moment and sayhello.

So great to hear from you and that Apollo isgoing to knock'em dead! You and yours are having quite anadventure that will remain afavorite story in yourfamily in the years ahead. We once camped in Santa Fe, NewMexico for a month on a sojurn not unlike your own. We stilltalk about it to this day as a fond memory and example of our familyworking together absolutely and totally.

Thinking and praying for you all the time. Go out there and take it away, Apollo!

Buck

You're so special, dajeti2. Even though you aren't with us daily, we think about you and miss you every day.

You do make a difference. Can't wait until your vacation is over with and you're back to your boring old routine.

-Carolyn

We'll be waiting for you when you come back, Tina.

God Bless you and yours.

I'll post pictures of Apollo when I get them.

Enjoy camp!

-Carolyn

(eventhough this lil emoticon's facialexpression is something tobe desired, his happy JIG is forYOU Dajeti2 !!!!!!!!!)

Welcome back :)

Cher

Latest posts

Back