Daisy :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't know any better I'd probably think so too but here are the differences I spotted

Daisy:
Grumpy Face
Chubby Cheeks
Fatter (sorry Dais)
Shorter, rounder Ears.
Longer fur (obviously)

Oliver:
Mischievous face.
Slimmer cheeks.
Longer body.
Rex fur
Long pointy ears.

Only thing similar is their colourings, but just by glancing you'd never know :p

556350_471807489508886_1906924784_n.jpg

Eating a corn treat, it was about gone at this point. I just cleaned her cage and there is so much poops. Lol.

Oh my gosh she is a cutie. But she is still a little brat. I have got her out a few times and put her on the floor to see if she wants to move and run around yanno? No. She sits and stares at the wall... Lazy bunny. Lol. :) She is by far the quietest out of the three. Boy she is peaceful..

Don't have any new pictures of her right now but just thought I'd share she isn't boxing me anymore! She takes treats from my hands, lets me take her dishes to fill them, and lets me get her out without boxing or trying to bite! She still gets anxious when I get into her cage to fill her dishes and will run around my hands but no boxing or biting! Yay. :3

Awh what a cute bunny! Your sister sounds like mine, she like "eh, rabbits are all the same!" ... I'm like don't you realize they are very complex creatures with drastic personalities! (Everyone always looks at me like I am crazy when I say that... lol)

Only Oliver is litter box trained. :) I put a litter box in his cage and he just started using it. -shrug- He doesn't poop anywhere else in his cage but his litter box. He just picked it up.

Oh boy. Daisy bit me last night for the first time when I was feeding her. I don't blame her though considering I was all up in her space. I did end up yelling "OW YOU LITTLE @#$%!." Then I started laughing and so did my dad. x)

daisyandoliver wrote:
Oh boy. Daisy bit me last night for the first time when I was feeding her. I don't blame her though considering I was all up in her space. I did end up yelling "OW YOU LITTLE @#$%!." Then I started laughing and so did my dad. x)

Yikes! Sorry she bit you. Does she have some cage aggression? Morgan just dealt with a bite too :(

Daisy is a cutie and I never realized hoe "grumpy" she was too :) Kara and daisy have THE best grumpy faces! :)

One of my girls is just like that too. Hates me reaching in her cage. She'll attack everytime. But she is also my most snuggly rabbit. She loves me to hold her and give her nose rubs, then she'll lick, lick, lick. Go figure :?

She is very cute. So you have 2 nethy does and a Mini Rex buck, is this correct? (I just read all of your blogs from beginning to end).

Daisy is too freaking cute. I gave her a craisan today and she took it from my fingers between the bars of the cage and it ended up getting stuck on the bars and of course she was freaking out trying to get it off the bar and after she got it she continued to lick the bar for a good minute or so I couldn't help but laugh and give her another one. :p

Latest posts

Back