Daisy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootingstar

Reaction score
She was aggressive(sometimes), FUNNY, potato coach, and sweet. Daisy was my Christmas present when I was in 10th grade in High School. She was there when I celebrated memorable life events such as: high school graduation, college graduation and marriage. She died one day after I gave her a bath I saw she didn't have any energy and she was lying there and I knew something was wrong, 1 hour later she died; it was quick. I couldn't ask for more, she lived 7 wonderful years with me, her death was fast and at least I was there with her, because two months later I moved 5000 miles away and I would had left her with my mother. I loved her sooo much, I ADORE rabbits and plan to have many more in the future.

Daisy RIP March 2, 2008

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8322442174736824016&ei=PCYpSYufJJryqAOM0dTjAw&q=daisy+bunny

i'm just happy she didn't suffer and she went quickly and peacefully and surrounded by love. maybe in the future----and when you're ready---a new little bun will steal your heart.

:pray::rainbow:

...binky free, Daisy

Latest posts

Back