Daisy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be so relieved, at least some good news for you after such a sad loss of your little Runty. I'm really glad she's ok :D

Congratulations!

Great News!!

Are youtyping from home now, Vickie? Sure have missed you here.

-Carolyn

Rowan wrote:
Youmust be so relieved, at least some good news for you after such a sadloss of your little Runty. I'm really glad she's ok :D
Thank you Rowan. Yes I am really pleased. I posted this as it seems wedo need some good news on the board after that terrible shock for ourBunnymommy.

-------------------------------

Carolyn - No my computer is still on the blink. I'm just spending thenight at my Mums. I will be going home soon. I just wanted to come andpost my news of Ms.Daisy.

I've really missed you lot too. Didn't think it was possible to miss people that Ihave never met so much.

Vickie xx

Vickie, I love this picture of Daisy.She really is quite a pretty girl. Glad to hear that she isall healed up.Good to have you back once in awhile. It will be better yet when your computer is up andrunning and you can be back full time. :) Beckie

Latest posts

Back